Weird +9 Monsters

For those of you who’ve known me for awhile, you know I like to run “unique” teams.

I have a few monsters who I’ve potted that might be unusual monsters to spend pots on:

Oakthulu
Staticsphere
Tezcacoatl
Deathgazer (aka basically roaring entrance at that point)

I also have a +9 Doomengine all from dupes but that is another story entirely.

None of these are really FL monsters but having an extensive amount of pots on them makes them much more usable IMO. I’m curious what weird monsters you have spent your legend pots on and how that made the monster more useful?

1 Like

Static +9 is great.

2 Likes

A few years ago I potted my omegasdragon so I could use poison touch faster

1 Like

Well i have a +9 canis ain’t that fun :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol everyone who uses Canis has it potted (including me) @MementoMori that’s not that weird

Yeah but i didn’t pot it for what it is now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I :heart: Canis midgame tho

1 Like

Ironically I’m using it in my FL and is doing really well for now but apart form that I’ve been really careful potting my monsters and i don’t really think I’ve done anything weird the only thing i regret was potting Ataharsis to +4 when i was a beginner but it ain’t that bad btw Oak was my first +9 and that guy is AWSOME

1 Like

In a previous account I had potted Motordragon to +9. Not because I used it alot, but because it got to +6 from dupes, so I figured make it +9 so if I hatch more dupes of it they become 6star tickets :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Lots of people had +9 motordragons back in the day

2 Likes

Ultimadragon +9

2 Likes

Ultima is super underrated imo @LDNFernando why diD you pour pots into him of all things tho?

lol the only stun immune monster you always ignore when running a stun lock

2 Likes

Ultimadragon is my first legendary 4 years ago, when obtained legendary was more difficult. So I learned to play with ultima, today is a monster into my pvp team, I have a lot of good results

2 Likes

Geartyrant +9

2 Likes

Triviathan +9

1 Like

I haven’t really done any potting up to +9 because +5 was always the “maximum” for me. However, long ago I got Metatherion to +4 and Solblaze to +5. Near the beginning these were two of my best monsters! They’re now at +6 and +7.

I’ve also got Voodoom to +5, a monster that barely sees play (but I’ve used it a small amount). Noxdragon I got to +6 purely for farming. Sweetfeather I’ve got to +5 and practically never used (slightly regret that one).

Galliodragon is probably my weird +9. However, I think I got all the copies from dupes. It was the monster I kept hatching over my first couple of years!

2 Likes

I could see this being good for PvE :v

I could see triviathan being a surprise in the FL at +9

I have a +9 Galilo and I think that @Lucrayzor does too. It’s fun to use with haniwei