The Weirdest Top Legends to Use

Who are your top “weirdest” legends to use. Not commenting on strength, just awkwardness/complexity to set up and use properly. I love my Shurikaizer, but boy can he become awkward to use.

Anchordragon.

1 Like

Oniblade probably deserves a place here

Albakhan
His poison drain is weired but I still use it (I dont know when I have fang… maybe I’ll use fang because fang is not weired)

I would say kamiwyrm. A protector/sleep killer who probally will never kill a protector/sleeper. He does doing good if he gets the kill somehow tho

Mojinator
Roaring entrance + purifying mist can stop Bane or poison massacre. Chrono killer can’t one shot him (except in buffed pve). Well timed salvation can turn the tide of battle. And when he is killed he spawns an inferior version of himself until moji :stuck_out_tongue: which might annoy the opponent. Only his SS is totally useless

Mine have to be doomengine and Galliodragon. Even though I haven’t really used them that much recently.

According to @killerdog, mine is burnsalot.

@MikeDev I use your baby. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sanctistag…die before it’s turn

Chronozeros probably. Timestrike all and bloodthirst aren’t easy to set up

Or lunartic which is alright until you get bloodthirst then it’s awesome.

Evolve your cele and see how easy is to setup timestrike all :wink:

Never us tsa . You never know what opponent has up his sleeve. I learnt that the hard way. Still my chrono is +9 and I use him for bloodthirst only and occasionally Faststrike occasionally tsa but only if I am desperate enough.

Well ok then. Still, I need to fix my messy team anyway

Unless Devs have buffed tsa of chronozeroes, that move is a joke.

Doomengine? Really? I find him fantastic in both pve and pvp on my side and as a pain in the ■■■, especially in pvp.

1 Like

Timestrike all is awesome, dont know what youre talking about. If an absorder is stunned high, its basically a 4 monsters kill. I usually put it in my endgame so nothing will suprise me.

1 Like

You used to be able to one shot 4 monsters at a time when stun absorbers took a stun pulse from Galv :thinking:

Ashterios and Tezcacoatl awkward as hell to use.

I’ve been trying to make them work for ages

@Dev_VKC make Tezcacoatl not hurt it’s pals as much as it does, then it will be not so awkward :pray:

1 Like

Has anyone worked out a brilliant strategy for Tezca yet? It’s not a simple monster to use. Ashterios is one cool guy, kinda shows how Azuraidos fails.

@StarLord effectively used tezca