We don't need flutters as rewards in balancion , please change the rewards!!! FFS

Last time the rewards were much better , but now these 2 flutters were featured in past 2-3 months already!!
Green one was in IC , & red flutter was with UC .

@devs i would recommend titan mammoth or lordsreign
Anything other than flutters will do tbh …

Sadly I think it’s too late now, no matter how much this screws us over.

Released the old ones…not the new Ones…

2 Likes

They can change the rewards, it’s not too late .
It’s just they won’t do it.

They could give us frostrider or robin
Gaia or phantomayden
They give us the same cr*p as allways
.I. you devs

1 Like

@devs Why not ask us to vote for the rewards?? ? I was anticipating some cool old SE that I never had the chance of having (like Torrentide) but instead 2 flutters, featured in the span of 4 MONTHS. Very bad move! Previous monsters were a lot better. And the Red flutterdrake is so bad it really needs a buff.

What I don’t understand is why don’t you make Jackal and Titanomoth return? These guys are very useful in pvp and pve. And you featured them only once. Even though I have them both I feel for the people who missed them and you won’t give them another shot at having them? It’s like saying “oh you missed the event? Well too bad for you.”

4 Likes

I personally vote for Robin and Frost. Any other Fluttwr from the egg pool will also be good. Or any other SE like Phantom

I like the idea of voting, The Devs could give three or any number options and the community can vote on which they would like to see in the event. That way we wouldn’t really have any right to complain.

I vote for Gearcroc

1 Like

I vote for frostrider Zzz meta again im sick of poison

1 Like

Gearcroc, Torrentide, Frostrider, Searguard, Gaiawolf, Sanguinymph, Robinator, Flutterdrake Salvia, Flutterdrake Iris, Doll Penguini, Ogremaster, Hiberzor, Botanic, Phantomaiden… Anything from that pool as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Never gonna let us vote.

But its absurd they recycling SEs that have been given so recently. Like bullbrazen in DC? Nobody needs that. And we just had him. And outside of a link fire teak hes never the protector of choice in PvP.

And now we have the same 2 flutters we all already have.

Ogremaster is a piece of crap even with roaring entrance.
The thing which I don’t understand is they want new players to learn quickly about the game , they want players to be competitive , I get that legends are exclusive and can only be acquired through eggs , but given the better SE’s out there , even the 2yrs old SE are not featured, they keep on rotating useless monsters,

How tf you expect someone to be competitive unless, oh yea spend some money into eggs & you can get your desired SE !!

1 Like

Really good SE are only in Spezial eggs…see Robinator last Week… Jackal will be the next one… iam sure

Only SE Trash monsters are for free

1 Like

Exactly. Want to be competitive quickly? Spend, baby, spend.

1 Like

I’d say jackal and titanmoth

Flutter yellow and flutter dark please -_-

Torrentide is better… 2 flutters in reward has already get from ic and uc
I think that must be change

Can I choose neither of the two and get the 2 rare gems instead on 8th day reward?

This!!! Yes please. I would take 1 rare gem rather than an SE pot F * S.