We continue with the inequality between P2w and F2p thanks to the limitations.

I think the list is great but they should add 2 or more awakened mythics to the list too.

Proportionally the number of legendary and SE should also increase.

2 Likes

An opinion, but not a solid business model.

1 Like

I deleted it because I didn’t want to shut down people who also wanted to share a similar opinion to yours. The thread had only just started, so I realised my post was a bad one to make at that point.

In a nutshell…

• The four mythics selected are good ones for making an impact on spenders.
  • Spenders still use these legendaries too.
  • Having more mythics on the list will only affect a small handful of people and they’ll probably simply substitute those mythics (or a restricted legendary) for a similarly powerful monster that isn’t restricted, not actually powering down their team!

The bit I didn’t say, but was thinking when I read this post…
Hence, this just looks like another bitter F2P S+ spammer who wants to bring all the spenders down to their level rather than get creative with teams and recognise this list affects everyone so the opponents you’re facing will also have restricted access to all these overplayed S+ monsters. Remember also that you can still use Moku or whatever else you want, you just can’t use ALL the different things that are restricted. Pick and choose which part of your team you want to try something else with.

As for my general opinion on the new list…
Last season people got annoyed very quickly about all the Poseidon+Angel+Zib front lines, as well as all the dolphins. Both of those teams are heavily restricted, being possible to play but taking up all your slots on the list. The three most common end-games (link fire, poison+gazer, Moku) are all heavily restricted, meaning people will have to create new end-games. A couple of S+ monsters slammed into many teams take up the last slots on the list.

Overall, looks like a really great list for pushing out the latest dominating strategies people got bored of and forcing creativity in the end-game.

P.S. Novadrake, the F2P lovechild, is not restricted… nor many other S tier monsters that are generically easy to throw into teams.

8 Likes

I was going to write a long text but to no avail, this list of limitations was made to help p2w complain that they don’t know how to play and that we can’t do anything so this game gets more ■■■■ every day.:roll_eyes:

you as always believing that with your long texts you will help someone or convince😐

Well if you think I’m P2W I don’t know how to help you.

As for convincing… I know it’s hopeless sometimes but I try to offer other perspectives

3 Likes

I wish more people understood this before opening these kind of threads about the restriction list.

If you want to be convincing, these kind of comments are not a good way to achieve that. Also complaining without suggesting anything isn’t helpful in any way either.

2 Likes

What do you want me to suggest, I am limited to :roll_eyes:padrinorca, dolfreezer, infernicorn, moku and ticranium

So you’re the quintessential complaining S-tier spammer. I should have known.

What is your nick in the game and I’ll tell you something

Is this an actual “1v1 me”? :slightly_smiling_face:

XD🙄

Do you intend to use all of those in a team?

They have literally no synergy between them.

6 Likes

Imo both of the sides are correct .
The side which is complaining are the newer players who recently joined the game but due to shrine builded a small collection with ton of S+ mons and probably feel like they are restricted a lot.

Moku for the end, infer link of fire, padrinorca before the link of fire, dolfreezer in fl with other dolphins and ticranium, moku again and padrinorca in my secondary account

In all seriousness what I wish is that we had enough pots to give to non S+ legendaries to make them more useful.

1 Like

Those who can eliminate the list are the p2w, they speak for the game, but since they have no problems, they give it pleasure🥰

Yeah, I’m certain there’s a small group of people who exist like this.

However, when I did a poll and collected information from lots of people I was amazed just how many people believed they owned more restricted monsters than they did or wanted to complain about being restricted when it was literally 1 monster they owned which they couldn’t use (and they owned a collection with plenty of other great monsters). So I think in a lot of cases when people complain they’re hurt by this list it’s more the feeling in their head than what’s actually the case with their account.

Wait so when you listed 5 legendaries you were actually talking about having 3 in one account, 3 in another?

EDIT: Sorry I read again, I get it now. Is it 5 in your main account or 4?

Bro u need to understand the list was never for F2P or P2w You all are just new players with a very small collection and have gathered a lot S tier mons and now doesn’t have enough of other good mons to build a proper team

5 Likes