WAKE UP EVERYBODY! Update 1.5.0 has released on both iOS and Android!

Hello brothers and sisters,

Update 1.5.0 has released on both iOS and Android platform.

Here’s what’s new in this update:

-You can now re-lock Secret Skills!

Save your cost!

-Effects of monster bonuses can be adjusted and customized

More creative lineups and combos!

-Neo Monsters is now available in Korean!

안녕하세요

-Tweaked certain skills and monsters for game balance

See the text below.

-Renew PvP point system

Coming soon.

We sincerely hope you all enjoy the udpate B)

Skill tweaking

Mortike, Steelsiege, Bunkerbeast

• Increased the damage of Piercing Mortar.

• Skill Load Mortar not only enables mortar skills but applies a barrier to the user.

Albicub, Albastrike, Albakhan

• Increased the damage of Stealthbane.

Wyrmbow, Brightscale, Prismaryx

• Added new passive skill Shield Entrance.

• Reduced the seconds cost of Dual Slayerbane from 160 to 130 and slightly increased its damage.

• Changed the secret skill Ally Substitute to Link Slayerbane All.

Deals critical damage to all enemies if a monster(s) has more than 1 kill. This skill can be used only if all of your monsters on the battlefield have the same element as the user.

Bovlor, Bovolk, Bovolcus

• Changed the skill Attack All to Double Bloodthirst.

• Reduced the seconds cost of Slayerbane from 100 to 70 and increased its damage.

• Reduced the seconds cost of Deathmatch Mode from 160 to 100 and it can be used after 50 seconds have passed since it’s first turn.

Lavafeather, Lavahawk, Lavaronix, Leviapedo, Subliathan, Mechaviathan, Gearhound, Gearwolf, Alphagear, Zephy, Zephyr, Zephyrox

• Except Team Turn, no grant-turn skills can be used on the monsters with Team Turn.

Gearog, Geargant, Geartyrant

Secret Skill: Instant Double Repulse 1 sec

Swaps targets with the next 2 enemies in the reinforcements.

Coldfeather, Winterwing, Polareon

Secret Skill: Instant Link Hypnotize 1 sec.

Puts one enemy to sleep. This skill can only be used once per battle, and only if all of your monsters on the battlefield have the same element as the user.

Geolem, Geomegus, Geomagnus

• Changed the second cost of Backstab from 50 to 60.

Emeral, Emeraleon, Emeraldeus

Secret Skill: Instant Protect Self 1 sec.

Creates a barrier to protect the user from the next source of damage.

Emtort, Emertoise, Emeraldont

• Changed the skill Attack All to Reckless Attack.

Azer, Azras, Azrazel

• Increased its speed from 40% to 77%.(Must be retrained by using De-aging Fruits)

• Changed the passive skill Poison Revenge to Stun Revenge.

• Reduced the seconds cost of Link Cannibalize from 100 to 50.

Sunboy, Acolight, Sunlord

• Changed the second cost of Load Mortar from 100 to 160.

• Skill Load Mortar not only enables mortar skills but applies a barrier to the user.

• Changed the second cost of Hellblast Mortar from 200 to 70.

• Changed the second cost of Stun Mortar from 200 to 70.

Springdrak, Geardrake, Motordragon, Santabot, Santatron, Tinkerclaus, Minichron, Chronogear, Chronotitan

• Added new passive skill Unmovable.

• Unmovable: This monster cannot be removed from the battlefield except by killing it."

"Buttersly, Flutterfury, Phantomaiden

• Reduced the seconds cost of Slayerbane from 100 to 70 and increased its damage.

• Rebalanced the damage of Faststrike. It will only deal critical damage to the enemy with 60 less secs.

Chronox, Chronozar, Chronozeros, Solstreak, Solflare, Solblaze, Toxling, Venodrake, Banedragon

• Rebalanced the damage of Faststrike. It will only deal critical damage to the enemy with 60 less secs.

Riftail, Whirlwyrm, Torrentide

Dubris, Tribris, Tenebris

• Increased its speed from 34% to 60%.(Must be retrained by using De-aging Fruits)

• Reduced the seconds cost of Sneak Attack from 160 to 130.

• Reduced the seconds cost of Stealth from 100 to 70.

Shurikid, Shuriking, Shurikaizer, Rattlesneak, Rattledrake, Rattlewyrm

• Reduced the seconds cost of Sneak Attack from 160 to 130.

Sturmy, Hurridrak, Cyclozar

• Made the damage of its secret Skill Swift Toxic Killer more reasonable.

Sweet.

nice
first one will now FIRST ONE

Thanks for emeraldeus buff and motor/santa buff :joy:

… Arghhh its not visible on the app store, not for me at least, Apple…

You made Geartyrant even stronger. I love you guys so much

Great update devs really great job…keep it up

Thanks for the update, the future is very bright, hehehehe :smiling_imp:

I have both Geartyrant and Bovolcus.

Bovolcus is now real First One. :heart_eyes:

Time to goback game.

Nice update!

@VKC nice update and skills adjustements. 2 questions though :

1. why we have to put every monster at +9 with the toggles ?? So much time consuming whereas it would be so easy to keep every monster at max stats (as it is before update) and then let us tweak if we want ! 

2. Why the choice of making secret skill removal something that we have to pay for (100 000) ? Do we have to pay each time ? Why didn’t you make a toggle to set it on/of in the same screen as for pots ? 

great update,emerald and gear now are even better for UC

Why the ss of polareon is link hypnotize.?? So what’s the point of dreamy entrance.? Step back self and D.E. again.:expressionless: the SS should be “shield”

i can’t update why

Why not? Its a 100% sleep (for 1 tu if i remember correctly). Its a super strong ss if the conditions are met

I think this is perfect. Polareon already has great uses and here it has a guaranteed instant sleep on the enemy of your choice (dreamy entrance is only random target). The fact it’s a “link” move is a very harsh restriction but it’s probably something you can work around or otherwise be a SS you toggle on just when it would be useful.

I love the look of all the buffs and nerfs. So long motor OP! Prisma with link slayerbane all is cool. Azra is now Zib’s cousin. Tenebris 60% speed wow that buff was taken seriously. Geartyrant instant double repulse… awesome.

However, I am unsure about a couple of the specifics:

• Faststrike got increased window from 50s to 60s but how did the damage get altered for the different ranges?

• Swift toxic killer on Cyclozar was this needed and does it also deal less damage to non-poison enemies?

• How do people feel about the damage changes with Slayerbane and Stealthbane?

^ All that stuff can be tested and it won’t be long before we all know but I wanted to ask what people think/know already to have a second opinion.

EDIT:

• Just tried out Tenebris and it’s awesome. With 60% speed it’s 90s for all shadow doubles to get a turn from entering the battle.

• Slayerbane is hitting roughly 3k I think, so it’s a very solid damage skill but not a one-shot (perfect in my opinion).

• Faststrike has been very heavily nerfed!
    Before it would deal alright damage from about 80s and from 50s was a reliable one-shot with 30s or less making it very strong and one-shotting all buffed enemies. In UC it even helped out lots of 20s or 10s, at least in the first 500 levels.
    Now it deals a pathetic amount if more than 60s, 30s-60s looks like reasonable damage but under 2000. Under 30s might be where it’s actually useful, with a one-shot coming at around 15-20s.

• Swift Toxic Killer has had the damage reduced to 1/4 I think.

I am not happy with the nerf on Swift Toxic Killer at all. Adding this SS increases the cost from 13 to 16 and it’s only one-time use. It really should be a reliable one-shot in my opinion, but first impression is it will only one-shot the weak poison legendaries like the other killer moves.

Also, I’m not sure how I feel about the Faststrike nerf. It’s probably damaged the earlier versions of Chronozeros quite badly. Chronozeros himself still has timestrike all and bloodthirst so can probably manage. I might be wrong but first impression feels like this 160TU move has been made slightly too inconvenient. I’ve got Solblaze too and always liked it, but it now relies a lot on accelerate to line up the Faststrikes properly.

@VKC do we have to adjust bonuses for every monster? I’m assuming if we don’t manually dial up the Entrance Speed, the monsters behave like they are 0 Bonus. Just curious

Z19 GaryOak

For now it looks like all are reset to +0 entrance and move cooldowns. On shared monsters they are reset so make sure you’ve sorted that one out. Weirdly you can even adjust the +X on friends’ monsters you are using.

Have you seen polareon with no accompanying sleeper in thier side.? because if yes, OMG.!

So?