Waffle Discussion

Not me, never me, we shall become the witholders of the Waffle race. We can be, the Waffle Masons or the Waffluminati, your choice.

How bout the WWW? :confused:

Mr.Kat I promote you to Grand Wafflogist! Together we will defeat the Crepes and rule over the waffles for an eternity!

And I hereby promote you Wafflemander of the Waffle Armies !

Nah, I prefer the Waffluminati, much more intimidating. The WWW would just go about covered in waffles burning crepe eaters at the stake, you don’t want to be connected to that.

We aren’t the WWW. We aren’t the Waffluminati. We are the followers of the Waffle Church. The soldiers of the Waffle Army. We are behind every waffle factory, every waffle selling places, every waffle corporations. We are legion. We are the past. We are the future. We are the Wafflonymous.

^This, oh my god this

I think I’ll make a longer version, there is potential in this !

I accept this and will lead the great waffle army to victory!

ALL HAIL WAFFLES!!

Well, (organic) waffles (with organic syrup) are good… but I’m not quite as obsessed with them as you guys are. :rolleyes:

Well have fun with your generic religions while I eat my waffles. :rolleyes:

How are waffles not generic, then?

It’s a religion based on waffles! In what way is that generic?

Oh dear…

I can accept this Waffles in this context are in no way generic all hail the Church and I suggest that you form a University of Waffololgy

Also Why is this French man in here he is from the land of Crepes he is not to be trusted in the land of Waffle

We created the crepes. It was a mistake. It is our responsibility to destroy them. That is why I am here today, why I am one of the co-leader of the Waffle Kingdom and Waffle Church, why I have become the Grand Wafflogist, and why I will fight for the greatness of the Waffles. France made a mistake. I will repair it for my country.

As true as that is maybe this is a ploy for The Crepes to take over and destroy all waffle

You Collaborator or maybe your just a poor normal French guy who dose not like Crepes either way you are a traitor to either the waffle or to France

traitor, not trader. And I am the one who brought the waffles to France. How can you dare to question my allegiance to them !?

Well Hi Friend From Other forums, assuming i haven’t been lied too!

And Mr.Kat has earned his place among us in the Church Of Waffle, Plus He is our Grand Waffologist!

Not all French People like Crepes, Saying that is like saying all Japanese people like fish, in which case they would slap you with one…