Valentine Event

I know that bro the thing i want to know is iff i dont ultra evolve the choconight before the event ends i will lose the other 6 unevolved choco monsters

I don’t think so. There has been no notification that the monsters will disappear from your team, and not sure what the rationale for that would be.

Hmm I am still at level 2 without a morselmon. I can beat expert (is master much harder?) And have 60 tickets. Makes it sense that I still go for all 6 morselmons or do I have already too less time?

Master is essentially all evolved and some unevolved legendaries.  So whether or not it is worth for you depends on how powerful your team is.

I have 1 legendary (terragar) and the rest are mainly SE build around him, I ran a throw team with 135 Battle Points…is that enough?

You mean cost? It really depends on the synergy of your team. Nowadays cost only allows you to throw a bunch of legends on your team which is boring…

However imo, if you are going to make a team purely on throwing then it wouldn’t last for long. Terragar is decent nonetheless.

Well i tried at least 15 times only got three lol. It makes me think about the rare gem where u get 40 percent for a leg. But this one is even lower than that lol

Finally got them all… thanks god for that

I’m at 4 but totally stuck :frowning: the ultra evolved form is also though. Murdered me in pvp

maybe you should try to get it before the event ends,he’s pretty solid to me :slight_smile:

Is it enough when you just caught 1 morselmon to have at least the evolved form? I am still at level 2 and tried over 10 times the 25% level but only got 1 morselmon. Or do I have to complet this level to keep the morselmon?

I still have 4 and I have played a lot :open_mouth: Is there any chance you could extend the time period for the event? Just a few days, we’d _ love _ that! :smiley: