Using Restore code from iPad to iPhone

I started a second account on my iPad so I could farm the egg roll for Penguini. I finally got him after 60 tries or so. I have tried to use the restore code on my iPad on my iPhone so I can play that account on my iPhone as it is more mobile. I have had no luck. Every time I do it it tells me that there is nothing matching that code on the servers. 

Is it not possible to restore from iPad to iPhone and vice versa? 

I have not tried to restore the iPhone account to my iPad as I am afraid it will mess something up.

If anyone has had any luck with this particular situation let me know.  

The same thing happened to me. But it was just a typo. Make sure you understand all the characters you are supposed to type into the iphone. Did you write it down? Maybe you missed something. Screenshot it on the ipad, close the game and type it into the iphone… I see no other way. The data auto stores in the server right after you click on the 5 gem egg so its there waiting for you to restore it. 

I do have screenshots of the restore code on my iPad. It just won’t take on my iPhone. I have tried all the combinations of I 1 and 0O

Mail the support explaining your situation and add your penguini’s account friend code to it.

neomonsupport.gameplay@zigzagame.net

The savegame might not be on the server yet. Do some training (1 day) and try again.

If that doesn’t help, contact support.