Restore code Problem + lesson learnt

I got a new Ipad and I’m trying to use the restore code, I’m aware you can only use it once a year and I haven’t used it yet, although I did generate a restore code a while back (I don’t think generating a restore code will not affect it from working if you have not yet used it) and I had regenerated a new restore code right before setting up my new ipad and copied it exactly as it was but it still saying they was an error.

The thing is I’ve already reset my old ipad and gave it to my younger brother, but all is not lost. I restored my Ipad from my icloud backup (its almost 7 days old) so I’ve got all my data until that period. The negatives are all the monsters I acquired during that period are gone and so are all my gems. I remember saving up more than 20 gems and I bought some more for the festival egg which i was lucky enough to get a penguini and a necrowing, even the event shinobilisk was lost. 

Some few things I’ve observed from this problem:

1. Number 1, obviously being that the restore code didn’t work. I’m 100% sure that i have not used the restore code before only generated it. Do you guys think that it may have failed to work because I generated it a while back or if it was because I restored the game from an icloud backup. (Yes I did enter the code correctly, took a picture on my phone and then entered it).

2. Once you’ve used your gems, you can’t get them back even from the icloud backup, although this is a great idea that can prevent people from cheating, what I don’t understand is that the system can recognise that you’ve used the gems but it cannot tell what monsters you got from using those gems. (maybe I’m just salty I lost some really good Legendary’s and super epics.) I think they should follow the save method of clash of clans, I’ve deleted the app before and when I wanted to play it again, just download it and it’ll be at the point of the game when you last played it.

3. Went through my itunes purchase history and realised I spent more than £48 during the festival egg period, thats the equivalent of getting a new PS4 or Xbox 1 game, and approx. £300 since i started playing, thats the price of a PS4 or Xbox 1 console. I’m definitely quitting this game, the return on this game vs time spent and money spent, its just not worth it anymore

The lesson for the other users (since I’m quitting and I learnt my lesson already :)) make sure your restore code works before you delete your old save and make sure you back up your old apple device on icloud before you transfer your data on to your new device.

I was sort of in a similar predicament as you, but I came out unscathed. What happened to me was that I had to switch over from an Iphone 4s to an Iphone 6s. I had assumed that I would need the restore code and friend code (in case something went wrong). I was lucky though, as I made a backup to my computer and icloud right before I switched over to my new phone. After I downloaded the backup of my Iphone 4s into my new phone, I loaded Neomonsters and was surprised to find that everything was intact, just the way I left it. 

I guess the lesson here is that you should always perform the backup just before you switch over to your new device. Sorry for your loss as well.

I used restore code for more than 5 times and no problem.

I’ve changed devices 2 times and iTunes account 6 times and been able to move my game across with no trouble I just msg the devs they find my generate code on their side they send me it I download the game agian and restore it everything comes back and do the track they plan to have us be able to move game from iOS to android so are save data is all always safe

If you click enter or space in your device it doesnt give you as corrext

Dont know with you but, the team cost now and difficulties having legendaries in first roll just makes this game going into the bottom deeps.
I would say im lazy enough to advance further on this game anymore

how did you use it 5 times??

is it not for use not more than once per year???

You can contact devs to reactivate the code. It doesn’t always get approved, BTW.

I need help reaching admin or anyone who can help me with a restore code. I switched devices and used as well as saved a SS of my restore code. Unfortunately after the new phone needed replaced my code can’t be used again. I sent a few emails now but haven’t heard a word back in the last couple weeks. From what I’ve seen the usual in 3 days or so, I’m well past that point… any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Like