Update Ver. 2.2 has been released

Even in the worst case scenario they get two kills and all yours monster with 60+ speed can react and shut them down.

Drako 15
Motor 15
Lava 16

1 Like

Can we make aegis great again?

It gets man-handled by pretty much anything. It should get a defence increase to the point that it has skele protect focus defence or close to it. Then iā€™ll accept the argument that the ss cost should be increased or remain 15.

As of right now. The extra 2 cost is a burden for a mon that is in most situations a waste of 13 cost. The ss should in fact reduce its cost to 12ā€¦

1 Like

Your 60% speed monsters which somehow avoided getting killed by their 3 one-shot attacks before that time :wink:

Aegis is awesome. Auto-protect plus is very powerful and it has a couple of great support moves as well as the ability to kill under the right circumstances. It is slow but I find it will usually get a turn before it diesā€¦ I think thatā€™s probably to do with its position in a team rather than a general statement. A 50s move which heals and shields a teammate is a perfect addition to the moveset in my opinion, makes it possible to fully protect a teammate from double hitting moves.

Wait wait wait wait WAIT

Buffs asideā€¦

Why did you move the skip button? We all got used to it as before

@Dev_VKC

1 Like

Ever heard of auto protector monsters you know they are very common. They usually come in delugazar team.

And its 2 kills for 60+

80+ you can shut them down on the spot before they can get one kill off

You donā€™t have to do single kills. You can do hellfire all which kills most water monsters, or twin knock back. Then youā€™ll have a 42 second window to stop it. If not youā€™ll get another attack right away. Only monsters that are 80%+ enter at 42 sec and most of them canā€™t stop the combo

I didnā€™t really want to get into an argument over this but with my initial example you use load all then sweep two with Bunker+Astro then have Gryph double give turn so you get the load all and another killing move. I.e. 3 in total by 76% speed.

Thatā€™s definitely enough to get past whatever protectors someone might have to kill a Delugazar

It still has more weakness then current meta.

One on one shut them down as 3 of them have no purify, chromea shut them down single handly, stun shuts them down, double auto protect shuts them down, malwing hmm insta gg.

Then you get rekted by stun leaving only astro.

Not to mention you can literally do the with a single monster magma kill 3 monsters and still have 3 others to sweep

Have you heard of auto protect? Only few monsters like cyclo and icefang can really stop it once itā€™s going, cyclo needing rng to bypass lets say croc

Lol youā€™re determined to win! That was just one example of a FL. How about one with Mechaviathan instead of Bunkerbeast. You still get two kills by 76% on whatever you like then can follow up with a team turn if you ever get hit by some bad stun and otherwise keep the kills coming every 50s.

In all cases the best scenario is a two kill before they get shut down. Delugazar with gt deals more damage then 3 limited time motor legendaries put togather lol.

Even malwing or chromea single handly shuts the team down.

You just dont see it. Iā€™m off

2 Likes

Aegis is awesome and i dont recommend a single change to him.

That said he usually dies before i can give him a turn thanks to the prevalence of poison that HG doesnt do much.

Nevertheless the fact that he dies usually means that my sweeper has a chance to do something that he otherwise wouldnt have been able to do.

Itā€™s MOR-TAR.

Good to have you back @Mr.X

Sometimes we clicked run when we wanted to click skip.

Aegis is good, no doubt about it. One of the best at what it does: protects your other monsters from direct harm.

Howeverā€¦Iā€™m not a fan of comparing mons but skele does the job much better. It even heals better at lower TU. I know they have different dynamics but skele has longer longevity than aegis which is the most important factor.

I just feel it should get a slight defence boost, thatā€™s all. If it stays as it is then iā€™ll be cool with that also.