Update Ver. 2.2 has been released

It’ll ask you if you want to retreat. So that shouldn’t be a problem as you can’t accidentally retreat.

I think it’s just a matter of getting accustomed to. Not that big of a deal.

Time for a new Update :wink:

1 Like

In regards to that Mortar FL you mentioned. I’m pretty sure Astro can’t do fastbreaker without sacrificing a token monster that is on the field. So in that Frontline you mentioned he can’t bunker bust straight away.

Edit. Nope I’m wrong

No, it’s called “Fastbreaker MORTAR”. He has a sacrifice load mortar as a move.

1 Like

After all those times I selected him in that team drafting challenge, I thought I knew what I was talking about :sweat_smile: So if I remember correctly now- that is the quick load method to load him? Sacrifice a token monster in the field at 30tu base speed.

It’s 1 TU base speed.

You’re thinking of tricranium.

I had Astro in mind that big purple rocky looking monster that might not have legs. but my memory is letting me down:) I do remember cutting straight through buffed pve monsters with his fastbreaker mortar though…

I meant the 30 TU thing was tricranium.

Just showing what I mean. There’s not much window to stop it once it’s running

5 Likes

Lovely stuff!

Is that your team? I really enjoyed watching that, beautiful.:+1: I’ve always loved mortar teams-my favourite. Only time I can use such cool monsters never together though. Is in that event where we can draft them. I’ve had lots of fun and it’s usually only Astro Golem.

You’ve obviously mastered them! Please post more videos when rankings start. I want to see how they go against top 10 players. Please!

Thats just a “fun” team. Unown is so good his joke teams crush my main team

Your joke teams will probably crush mine. So where does that put me? :poop:

I’m not sure what the speed differences are but I’m curious how that mortar team will go against Abyss teams and Kei’s Delugazar team

That was against Kei.

It’s a good team but is highly dependent on delu. Get rid of it and the match becomes much easier.

@Unown Nice one :+1:.

1 Like

LMAO That’s true. Well this mortar team is now the coolest I’ve faced not Kei’s. I played against unown when this season started and faced that mortar team. I don’t remember killing one monster either. Make me happy to see an uncommon team.

So true about Kei’s team. The amount of protectors and turn givers made it clear it’s all built around Delugazar. Problem is getting to it.

A bunch of protectors grouped around one legend? Who runs a team like that? :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure your protectors weren’t built around 1 legend.

Hello my game won’t open online server can’t hatch egg and other mission can’t open :tired_face: can you please fix your server :’(

I am very sad in this issue i feel disappointed i have a gem but i cannot buy and hatch egg im very :disappointed:

I have already update the new version of this game but after 3days what’s going on :cry: