Update Update

I think thursday o when Island finish

Hopefully when IC finishes which means tuesday

Hopefully next week no Delays anymore.

I thrust VKC so next week there will be the new update. No delay

I thrust him too, but it can always happen something so don’t summon bad luck .

Hey guys, Sean here.

Just wanted to get everyone up to speed on where we stand in the update process. As of now, we have seemingly worked out the issues that were preventing us from releasing, so we should have the update out some time next week (keep your fingers crossed)! I’m sorry that we’ve kept you waiting for so long, but we have truly been unable to release for the entirety of this delay. We know that all of you value new content as well as communication, so if anything changes in the next couple of days, I will make sure to let you know. That being said, if you have questions that you want answered, please don’t hesitate to PM me. I check my inbox frequently and try to send out prompt replies. Again, thank you all so much for playing NeoMonsters, and we hope that you’ll enjoy our new update!

(P.S. we’re not in Hawaii, although it does sound like a nice place to visit!)

I just find out there is another update (1.4.8.2) on play store and since there was no in-game news about it, I’m asking you about it.what’s the new thing in this update and did you guys done anything about old leg in this update?I still have one useless monster (kami the TK) and want to see him get a good buff :wink:
And please give me a good news about those cool SE monsters(blitz,shinobi,dierdemon,…)do you have any plan to put them back on prize again?

F2P Arash

Arash TK doesn’t need a buff

Bro they need a hand since most sleep and protector have HG and they need to kill two monsters to charge they bloodthirsty. They need something like warca’s buff,passing HG.but I must agree with that buff they need to get some nerf too,maybe on they speed or changing stun immune to sleep immune so they can get killed easily by stun.

F2P Arash

Is the coming update “just” a Bug Cleaner or are their changes in mons rsp. nerfs n’ buffs? Are their changes in gameplay? Do we can enjoying soon Acchievements in the game? Or come Acchievements after the coming update, so then in July?

I hope for new section in story and achievement. This game needs another big idea,like friendly PvP

F2P Arash

I’m completely agreeing you, bro.

they don’t need a speed boost as they are already really fast. I think they are ok. They kill all sleepers and protectors or put them to HG so you just need another very fast monster in front to kill them. They don’t need a buff and surely they won’t get a buff

Whats more important on updates are the bugs that need to be removed :anguished:

Mate I said speed Nerf not boost!!! They are already very fast.
But they need to kill not to putting monsters to HG since they have blood move. But that is for another topic,I already got carried away!!! :smiley:
Edit: I will again compare TK with rexo or Kami the ninja.they have a good secret skill to active their bloodfury while TK can’t be that fast in charging their bloodthirsty.

Yeah,still sleep,posion bug remained.hope they fix it in next update.

F2P Arash

TK’s need firstly a secret skill. For example Swift-Faststrike like by Ashterios. And skills they could need a 2nd passive or stun-immune to HG maybe. And active skills maybe bloodfury instead of thirst. I know that the Devs have a plan for buff-needed mons. We have good and creative Devs.

Do your best and surprise us Devs! :smiley:
We could proud to be have so good Devs.

I do not want TK legends to get any buff. They are very fast and high damage, can’t be stunned. With a team turn shadowyrm killed 4 of my legends in pvp by just ultradusk. And in UC TKs are already beasts, if they get buffed,the balance of UC will be broken.

But if you play eith them they are usless, both pve and pvp. Without a target they cant damage and just sit there. And sith a target - they put on holsground and dont charge their blood move. I would change bloothrist to bloodfury/bloodcrave and their fine.

Who would though devs gives rexo secret skill? And a good one too!!! Now they can easily charge their fury.on the other hand TK still needs 2kills to charge their bloodthirsty. Although I agree with you they are a bit tricky since right now they are both fast and stun immune. Since they are sleep killers I think changing their stun immune to sleep immune, so they can get killed easily by stun and very hard by sleep(most sleep monsters have bloodthirsty too,so they can still kill these guys).don’t forget they supposed to be sleep killers but they aren’t at this moment.
We can also give them a new move,called “snipe shot”.if the target is sleep or protector they can pass HG.so no need to worry about AOE anymore.
And about pve,they are only problem if you find them on enemy team.you can’t rely on them if you have one so that means they need help.
But I agree with" the wing",devs shown us they can create some way to bring old leg back in action.hope they do the same this time too

F2P Arash

Without a target, in pvp, their ultra moves are enough annoying. 1 shot can lower 1/3 total hp of your 4 monsters. They are very high damage and I lost too many times against them just because of that ultramove. I am sure TK will never get buff.
But I agree if they can have a secret skill. Bloodfury replaces bloodthirst is not a good idea. Imagine you have 2 TK, one puts opponent to HG and the othercan get bloodfury. So they can continue killing without weakness since they cant be stunned.

Aoe is 250 sec. And more then that, every aoe by every legendery does that damage. Its not reliable, and doesnt make enough damage at all. Its just a move to make it have 4 moves and not just 3. Nothing special about that, and surely doesnt need to be a reason not to buff them.