Update 2.47 discussion

I’ve been using it already :wink:

But yeah that will be a nice combo. I think they probably should have done stun immunity and insomnia lol. Oh well :partying_face:

1 Like

Shadow now has so many sleep immunes.

Vixian still bad,

I believe it should have been 4 rocks instead of 2 and catapult changed to something else like a bloodmove.

Gravityfield for another unique passive

2 Likes

She’s not bad, just not overtly good. She’s way more self sufficient now, but setting up two, low tu focused void piercing kills on entry would be kinda insane

3 Likes

@Dev_VKC a waifu without any counter is so funny.

2 Likes

yes. I have used a team that combines these for quite some time, but in my case, I haven’t awakened it yet, so I didn’t think there was much benefit to using it in combination. Once awakened, it’s easy to combine, and it has its own strength, so I think it’s worth forming a team.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC can you tell us why did you hide the time players played ??? How can I know if someone quit and didn’t play for months or just 1 day now ??? If you want to prevent targeting players in ranked you could just don’t make it show time , and just say for exemple played recently … Since long time

3 Likes

@Coltraz do you blackmail @Dev_VKC with nudes? thats a completely unreasonable buff for Nyx.

16 Likes

Eclipse Sanctuary sounds like my bathroom ngl.

7 Likes

The update is great (except for the nyx thing) I miss changes in the gem store, a payment event for double gems or tickets, we haven’t had the store change for a long time, or a payment banner @Dev_VKC

Haven’t you noticed the game’s balance is off? Or maybe it’s because her card pool is coming up tomorrow, and the creator buffed her to encourage players to spend money?

1 Like

Nyx banner tomorrow UwU

@Killerdog What do you think about Vixian now? will go from F+ to F :joy:. It’s an improvement for the poor girl (no one ever talks about her, not even me who keeps her awake and never uses her)

YO TYRFINA BUFF IS DOPE!

my other thots.

Nyx buff is daft.

Rabbeat buff - vkc hears everyone asking for devious attack tu to be reduced - ignores and instead gives it void lol.

Diredemon buff is huge. it is now very viable.

GD buffs - :heart_eyes: tysm

Inuguard and Komaguard - nice little buffs these for basically forgotten about monsters. still think they should have a polymerization type.

Crabriel buff - this is going to be so irritating lol. healing off hg every turn.

Talonknight and appalingrexus nerfs might have some PvE ramifications for teams like Maggasouh UC teams.

lime can now be used in throw teams which is interesting.

yukihime got a really good boost here.

1 Like

I hope they change persephia sleep immune to insomnia , feels like another lilithia incident.

6 Likes

She’s in my top 3 favourite myths and I agree. She just needs to be able to operate when alone and surrounded by rocks. Stun immunity and insomnia would have been fine

7 Likes

People asked for Ankara to be buffed since ages iirc
Now Coltraz asked buff and Wala:) :sleeping:
I’ll take back everything I said if Kuraokami gets the following:
Yukis come +9 stat hp boosted
Snowball does piercing damage
Snow slide 100tu
Snow 50tu
Avalanche 70tu
Cost=>15
Send back on him 50tu
He negates revenge if there are two Yukis and so gets stun immunity if he uses avalanche
His revenge gives you 5 yuki
This isn’t based :joy:

1 Like

Fairly confident Coltraz is just lobbying at this point

1 Like

Updates like this make the game su…
Tyrfina was fine (is everyone supposed to ignore AP now?)
Sivanna I don’t understand the defense buff (should all mythics have it?)
Persephia why immune to sleep too?
Nyx why? We all know your banner will be out soon.
Asmodia the problem is not the cost of the ss.
Onixia restricts for the use of the ss(maeve too)
Lancerat forgot?
I just hope the two new mythics aren’t waifus.
I use Google Translate, sorry for the grammar.

3 Likes

It’s ridiculous what they did with Nyx

22 Likes