Update 1.5.3 has released! Check here for more details!

Dev vkc …Please back Green butterdrake as before the update… it’s was a limited monster of IC and remove it from all egg. .Only event in future …But bring pair sleep unlimited back …

THAANKK YOUUU DEVS.

Terror & gallio are BEASTS now!
As a terror and gallio user myself, you have saved my life!

Also wait so chronos ss is just a second use of its already existing move?

Clover needed a nerf. It was better than goldtail.

As much as i hate poison. This mon was op, sleep locked indefinitely and won you events with ease.

Devs know when to get something right.

i remember someone asking buff for terror but everyone think its not necessary because of his low TU massa.
i guess DEV disagree with majority and go with buff
i really glad dev buffing him and old monster such gallio and night
not only limited and new monster that people always chirping around

@mdeath lol it was me who suggested detox blast, never thought it would become reality

Well then, there you go.

yes i also suggest buff for terror in input thread not long time ago
i remember everyone who reply against it lol

that was back then. I’ve been trying to use titan every now and then, but it always gets countered, ALLWAYS. Either by backstab or switch friend. Having 2 bombs doesn’t exactly fix that.

Hm…Well, I just recently got him/evolved him so I haven’t build a team around him yet but I see potential in having a second bomb. I also haven’t encountered him much in any pvp battles, so I can’t tell if it’s really “that” easy to take him out.

But I do think that the additional bomb is not a “nerf” so to say.

Really dr nerf :unamused: not only that you give a sucky monster 2 bombs i hate This update now it’s finna be boring as Ever

1 Like

Does this only affect dr? Cannibalising fox is really fun

1 Like

Still no cryo buffs babyrage
Otherwise though lotta good stuff in here, the shell/box changes especially will be a big meta shift.
I like it

Oh and for those saying the DR nerf is bad, most of the good strategies that cannibalised a DR didn’t rely on it to kill stuff, more like it was a way of dissuading the loss of value from killing your own stuff. This will not stop those teams working but give them higher risk for their reward so to speak.

If you’re relying on the DR to kill stuff for you then you’re doing it wrong. At least imo.
Fite me Gary.

2 Likes

I’m really glad about the fixes to Gallio and Deo. A little sad about the nerf to Clover but I understand why it had to be changed.

HAHAHA
I am happy terror finally got buff
I feel no one wanted him to get buff when i ask weeks ago lmao

I see people mentioning how Terrordragon and Galliodragon got “buffed”. I wouldn’t call all secret skills a buff, they’re just an additional option. Both these monsters work amazingly in the right team and there’s still a lot of reason to keep them at 13 cost. However, if you rely on them to be sweepers and don’t have a team to support them then the secret skill adds an additional way to do it that doesn’t require the normal things they need to sweep.

In most cases where the monster cost goes from 13 -> 14 then sure it’s simply a buff but whenever it goes to 15 or 16 cost you’ve got to think about how you want the monster to work in your team.

I also think that they’re slowly going through every monster, giving them each a secret skill. So each update we get a few monsters that NEED a secret skill given one and a few which have it slapped on as an additional option. E.g. In the last update Ultimadragon was given swift cannibalise despite it being mostly fine. I’d argue that the ones in this update which didn’t need a secret skill were Galliodragon, Terrordragon and Chronotitan. The last biters didn’t really need one either but people have asked for them to get backstab/purify for a long time so they’ve got one each too.

Give nightrider poison immune and attack boost or somethin and also why does Gallic have nights signatures kill as a SS sad about flutter couldn’t care about the others

give oniblade secret skill “Dreamhunt all” pls hehe

It still a buff for someone who doesnt have a lot of legend.
At least dev doesnt forget about terror and make him better

1 Like

Thank you dev… Good update…
I like the broken heart skill… Hahaha

Thanks @Dev_VKC! We all appreciate the updates & improvements.

My only personal gripe is that I just recently spent a ton of legend & se pots on mons that have now been nerfed, and now I likely won’t use those mons in lineups. A bummer to have spent these in-game assets on now effectively useless mons for the strategies that I employ.