Update 1.5.3 has released! Check here for more details!

We didn’t have plan for them this time.
They will probably be tweaked in the next update.

Meanwhile, we will also speed up our update pace, to bring our players more new features quickly :wink:

1 Like

Nice.

Night terror and gallio got a great buff, exatly what they need to be more usefull.

Love broken heart passive, no more token stun locks is awesome. It also actually a great buff to froz. Does it trigger after a 200 sec tu? Or a 80 tu stun after a 160 tu attack wil also do the job?

Also finally the fronts who made the biggest impact - zhu / deo / canibalizing DR, all will be changed and we will finally see some new meta. Excited :grin:

You told me the same thing when last update was gonna release.

Anyway whether they get buff or not, it is what it is .
CBA with this game anymore.

Excactly why is it a “Buff” to frost? I can understand the token stun lock but why Frost? Maybe I’m overlooking something here as I haven’t used him “that” much.

Most monsters with give turn are stun immue, so if friendly monsters get stunned they will be able to give them a turn.

Frost get stunned with them, so its a big problem to play a give turn monsters which can get stunned. His value is decreased.

If he dies after 200 tu stun, then next monster comes in and you dont need to eait for his turn for ages.

He’ll be a much bigger threat that way since he can’t be knocked back and also has HG with desperate bite. With a team build around him, he can be devastating for most of the enemy team.

I don’t like the Death Revenge trigger change to be honest. I feel that it takes away a strategic option in general.

1 Like

Cannibalising/backstabbing 14 cost just for a shield and entrance isn’t enough. Shield goes from toxic entrance, fls generally aren’t stunnable, foggy entrance is a limited strategy and sleepy entrance isn’t a thing and loses to the ensuing poison meta that will replace stun.

Which of course leaves motor/tinker. It can’t be abused like before, but i’m still not surprised that it remains superior. I thought nerfs and buffs are suppose to promote variety.

I don’t count accelerate because it provides little to no worth, especially when your fl is countered. Which is bound to happen.

I’m not a fan of the dr+canni/backstab strat but i also don’t mind it. In a game where speedy fls are everything, if I sacrifice one mon for no immediate impact then it’ll be all for nothing.

1 Like

You can still backstab stun/posion/sleep revenge, which can give you a great value

My argument is that there is hardly any point in using talo and the fire bird. Couldn’t care less about the actual dr nerf.

Anyway, canni/stabbing sleep revenge is rng. Stun is generally pointless against fls. Which leaves poison as the most viable. Freeze+terror stuff, don’t worry everyone has chrome so that isn’t a problem…

Tbh i’m not surprised they’ve only released 2 toxic killers (1 limited, 1 bad), 1 limited stun killer and a million sleep killers that i can’t avoid rolling. 1 sleep killer in particular is sleep immune and poison oriented. This is what you call a balanced game…

wow thanks @Dev_VKC for listening to me!
During PvP battles, an opponent’s friend code and name will be always displayed it will be easier for us to report hacker or cheater!

And finally BUFF for terrordragon everyone say he is fine for what he is, but i glad you agree and buff him!
My poison team will be more deadly now muahaha!

but you should still consider about friends point not limited only for fruit but can trade for something else (pot etc)

Thought the same thing. You can’t put 2 bombs at the same time and having titan on the field for 640 sec is unrealistic. only way to put 2 bombs immediately is to put first bomb on someone and the other bomb on someone with hg. otherwise the bomb is just a waste.

Does sacrifice token by dusicyon heal all monsters fully now?

It’s actually pretty powerful if you think about it. And you don’t need Titan to be on the field for 640 secs, since you can place both bombs in 120 secs. or less if accelerated from the start. Since he is unmoveable, has hold ground, desperate bite and survivor, he’s posting a HUGE threat - with support of course. I’m thinking Titan, Leogeist, Shivadragon/Jackel and Apollo as a possible FL for him.

So focus from the enemy team will be lying on him, instead of your other mons, which can then work on the enemy.

Lol that lineup would die instantly

last time i used titan the monster that was targeted with bomb got backstabbed or swapped away with jackal.

Hmmmmmm DR nerf was kinda harsh, it nerfed fox in a sense that if ever it uses sudden deatht and hits a friendly dr then no effect and also it nerfed geo, and azra who I think was nerfed harshly. Dont see any reports for bugs that were fixed.

1 Like

I think you’re underestimating what Titan “can” do with the right support. Every FL can be taken out “instantly” if you have the right mons to counter the enemy team. That’s why I just said it’s a “possible” line-up - from the top of my head.

yes.
In the previous update, Cannibalize Token was just buggy, so I didn’t list here.
It has been fixed.

1 Like

Very sad for green butterdrake skill lock… Only 3 for pair sleep…There is a limit of need one extra butterdrake…
Very beautiful monster it 'was new players gold tail…

i became #1 because of titan a year ago. i don’t think i’m underestimating titan.

1 Like