Upcoming Neo Monsters Tournament: Improvise, Adapt, Overcome

Hi fellow forum users,

For those of you who like challenges and putting their wits to the test, I am here to propose you a true challenge of decision making!

NEO TOURNAMENT: IMPROVISE, ADAPT, OVERCOME

This tournament, whose concept was ideated by @DevilsMisfortune, takes a unique twist on regular PvP: you have to make your opponent’s team each time!

That’s right: you won’t be able to choose your team, the opponent will do their best to create a team as non-synergistic as possible and you will (hopefully) do the same.
No more OP strategies and meta abuse: this tournament is all about quick strategic thinking and improvisation!

Additionally, all teams must be EXACTLY 206 cost. Therefore, only rank >100 player can participate.
Your opponent will choose whether your Secret Skills are activated or not, additionally.

To speed things up, I will create a Google Drive folder where to post your full monster list. But it’s not obligatory, so you can just send your opponent the list everytime if you’re comfortable with it.

If you’re interested, you can reply to this post or PM me.

If you want to get in touch with your opponents more easily, you can join the Discord!

EDIT: we are still testing out whether or not there are ban-worthy monsters, we’ll update you

7 Likes

Ya know I was just thinking about a tournament myself since I’m back. This will be interesting. You are aware this is gonna just be link monsters among the wrong element half the time?

Not only! Sleep monsters along poison, Abyssoldiers close to same element monsters, RAW monsters surrounded by protectors… The choice is huge!

1 Like

Also, you’re one of the “veterans”, I remember from when I was just a lurker. Nice to see you back!

Thanks. But this is the kind of trash you should expect

Now that’s virtually unplayable bar the fact inferno is half decent. Celestron is also “too good” for the this actually

That’s the thing: there is always going to be a “good” monster! You can’t only put bad monsters. One of them is gonna be the “good” one

Yea that’s always the case. Here’s the worst I could think up right now

I’d be fine if someone used this against me, but quite disappointed. Obviously the cost could be worked to be 206 with ss changes

1 Like

That team is actually quite good. I won’t give any suggestions, but you can do so much worse!

There are good legends but alone they can’t do much. I’d love to see worse

I am already in

1 Like

The question is how many epics,se and legends are allowed in battle like 6 se 7 epics 2legendary and 1 myth

How much you like. You only have to build your opponent’s team so that the team cost hits 206. It’s not important how many monsters you put!

For now everything is allowed as long as you hit that 206 cost, however we have been discussing limitations to Epics and Super Epics.

You can leave your own opinion in the Discord channel if you want.

Lionheart and Musalem everywhere :rofl:

3 Likes

I’d like to be in this tournament. I’m prepared to see what abominations get made with my monsters.

4 Likes

Good thing I didn’t join(actually I can’t because I’m not still lv100)

Question: may I delete all of my Super Epics and Epics prior to taking part in this tournament?

1 Like

You can but only if you hand me 500 bucks in secret

2 Likes

I wanna be in this tournament.

1 Like

We should be at 8 or 9 players right now. Keep it rising!