Unban Einstein

I’ll check out his posts and see XD

oof, they might not be here if all of them were nuked

Stay safe btw

what you mean?

1 Like

xD

Ban to Einstein was pure tilted decision . I was there whole convo . Multiple people were involved in provoking but he got the short end of the stick when all he spammed was top 10 .

But who am I to question these stuff .

1 Like

We were there 3000 years ago

I just want him back to hear the most unique counter argument: " who are u to talk hacker" :joy::joy::joy:

We did provoke him but he had unique standards that were stup… Amazingly awesome😁

Not a very Einstein move to unban him imo

2 Likes

Is a tight fight…

It’s a terrible idea. Time and time again he’s demonstrated that he’s a troublemaker and doesn’t learn from his mistakes. He is not going to be unbanned so I will close this topic now.

Thanks @Exu for closing the thread. These things are purely a moderator decision, it’s part of our assigned role here. Please do not start polls for whether or not someone should be banned/unbanned. Contact the moderator team if you want to discuss that.

What I want to add in response to Professor_Oak (or any other sympathisers)…
Remember that many posts get deleted by moderators when there is toxic conversation. Even if you thought you read it all you probably missed a lot of the worst stuff. Also, there were many messages between him and moderators which attribute to these decisions. A ban is not done lightly.

3 Likes