Ultimate challenge placings

1st actually to my surprise. The other two cheated lol. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Had under lvl 400 and still top 500 even with cheaters. You are overshooting it a bit.

Yeah, it was just an estimation. I underestimated the difficulty of UC if under 400 gives top 500.

Anyways, it’ll get more competitive in the future so the boundaries will get higher.

This one was unusual. I stopped at 240 because I was busy and didn’t care. I finished 770th before cheaters were banned. I did not think that would be good enough for a top 1000 finish.

Congrats on getting 1st. Well deserved :slight_smile:

The two cheaters being there has irritated me a little. I’m glad the Devs dealt with them but it moved me 14th -> 12th. I stopped playing about 8 hours before the end because I worked out I couldn’t make it to lvl 2000 nor could I make it into the top 10 but turns out if I had carried on playing I’d have been in the top 10… grrr. Oh well no biggie, I know for next time to just keep playing regardless.

What counts as an illegal team? Is it like using multiple of 1 monster or like hacked 4th tier 1st one? Either way well done on 1st. I saw 3rd at the time tho =P

Also how can the winner need to be more competitive. Yea I could have done better than winning. No biggie

Legends with hacked stats. 1000000+