Ultimate Challenge November 2021

Congratulations @SHIKAOTOKO @WroAceh @NERO_Raghnius for doing so well this UC!

You’ve all been improving lots and made fierce competition up at the top! I’m really impressed to see 1st and 2nd with 0 and 1 losses (I think).

I don’t know if I’ll ever get 1st again with you guys being so consistent haha. It should be exciting competition in the future!

Is the guy who got 1st someone in the community? I’m not sure if I recognise them.

12 Likes

Congrats to everyone! I was expecting the top guy to get banned like the usual trend in ranked events but fortunately, I was wrong. Let’s hope this is the start of a mostly cheater free era.

I got floor 2000 for the first time but then I realized that I hate UC so I stopped grinding lmao

7 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that… only 1 cheater in the top 50! That’s a really good sign the anti-cheater setup of the event is working. (It was 33rd place if you’re wondering)

2 Likes

That’s EINSTEIN I guess

He was in one of my clanmates freind list.
Shared huskie and 200+ HR

Dark Knight RSM (1st place guy) is Einstein??

Yeah I will share the freind list

3 Likes

Is that @3iNST3iN? I could’ve sworn his HR was lower than that

3 Likes

I seriously don’t know but I had heard it from a 2-3 players

That is not einstein

This is him

1 Like

I knew it! oh dang he unfriended me lol

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I lost once. I thought the first place was cheater. Lol
However, it seems that he (she?) was only very good.
My team is introduced on youtube, so please refer to it if you like. :wink:

11 Likes

Thx for telling

Btw it’s great to take a break finally from neo…
I could never believe I haven’t played it from 4 days

U took a break?
Nice nice

1 Like

Yeah thought of quitting for some months but then bvn released a competition so I have to play :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kool kool

1 Like

Now let’s wait for Aceh too type I guess he is getting interrupted by us .
Gg @WroAceh

2 Likes

I lost 3 tickets :laughing: 2 of them lost and 1 ticket wasted (overloaded tickets), well the uc is very heavy I prefer pvp, Congratulations also to other players who have fought in UC this time… to @Killerdog Thanks for the greeting :wink:

6 Likes