Ultimate Challenge November 2021

Thanks for the kind words, congratulations to you too! I had the feeling that @SHIKAOTOKO as going to come out first, I was surprised when UC finished. I saw your video Shika, excellent!

4 Likes

I’d love to see you become the first player to get top 1 in both pvp and UC at some point in the future

3 Likes

haha, no problem continue your conversation :joy: I only remember a little why my 3 tickets disappeared

2 Likes

Lol, he has been in top 1 pvp

1 Like

yeah that’s what I meant since he’d be the first to get both

1 Like

Haha, Yes he definitely can

2 Likes

Yeah you were unfortunate to get 2nd with only one loss. In previous times that would’ve got you 1st!

I’ll take on that challenge too :wink: I’ll defend UC so Shikao can’t beat me to it and eventually I’ll find a PvP meta where I have a team that’s good enough to get there.

5 Likes

@NMEduck @NERO_Raghnius @WroAceh @Killerdog
Thx everyone! I am very happy to hear your kind comments. UC tends to be a monotonous task, so it was the most encouraging thing that everyone was doing at a high level. I knew everyone was doing their best, so I did my best as well.

By the way, I think that threads that praise everyone’s goodness like this are very good.

7 Likes

And the best thing about it was the cheater was someone who BM-ed me during PvP before the timer rule!
#Karma!

Ps. i was aiming for between level 700 and 1000 for UC. never dreamed I’d get to floor 1621.
more than double my lower goal!

congrats to everyone who got good results!

and also to the many Raghniuses! :joy:

5 Likes

i think by now everyone knows that Dark Knight is actually Bruce Wayne… :wink:

1 Like

It was so much fun with the “Raghniuses!” :joy:
It is very positive to see that we are a united group, saving our differences haha

4 Likes

It was pleasure playing as a raghnius clan memeber :joy:

7 Likes

agreed lol. i was just annoyed that because i was on the second page people didn’t check the already existing numbers before they took thier own. i was the original Four and Five but i gave up because other people took the same number so i became Zero lol.

2 Likes

I didn’t see anyone using THREE Raghnius so I took that one

1 Like

I took Eleven :joy:

2 Likes