Ultimate Challenge Changes??

where is the first Gatekeeper?

Lvl 200 or something like that, im usually stuck at 120 at first uc, 2nd uc at 111.
And now only 100 lol

I stuck on lv 80😅 The buff is hard. Hmm hope maybe thats enought for top 3000🤔

I agree that there should be a slightly more generous distribution of rare gems but not too much. I would say top 10 gets 5 rare gems, 11-15 gets 3 rare gems, 16-50 gets 1 rare gem. I don’t think anyone out of top 50 should get it. That is the honest cut off at this point in time. It gets harder and harder these days to get there. As the app grows it needs to be taken in to consideration.

I am sooo lucky,I just fight random dude with 4 monster (2 super evolve starter,2 legendary) at lvl 55

This time it’s really hard… I don’t have monsters that fit the events… I have to make a better strategy with what i have…

Lvl 101 is really hard for me…:confused:

Ridiculously buffed, charged bloodthirst on rexo can’t kill a legend… Either use a lame strategy or just leave this event alone ? Not really a great choice

I guess the devs didn’t listen to us then when we voiced some concerns about buffing. Don’t get me wrong I agree with the idea of some buffing to make it a harder challenge but it’s not even a challenge when you can’t win at levels such as 100+ without getting some enormous luck against enemies and also not having the right monsters such as legendary dream hunters. Then it seems like players that have the atra/nebel combo are rewarded for their cheap strategy (no offense to any of these people that use this strat on the forum but it is a cheap way of getting top spot just saying)

With the increased buff this event is even worsw than the dungeon challenge, 3 attempts for shadowyrm to put stormloch to hold ground, 4 to kill, come on thats absolutely pointless.

What lvl are you now doc?

I’m at 141 and dreamhunt doesn’t even one shot unless it’s a weak element. looks like it’s nebel/atra for the win! too bad I don’t have them…
at least I’ll get the new monster.

I’ve just passed the level 400 gatekeeper with a sleep team losing 2 games in the process only so far. Nebel / Atra ain’t the only way … its just a tad more difficult to keep focus up and not make any terrible errors.

yeah but you’re like the master man! what line up do u use?

This is the most stupid mode ever

i have a question about this event. I’m rank 2565 but i don’t get the horrorclaw. When did i could get the mon ? 

or i’m just stupid and i don’t understand the event :D 

You have to stay under 3000 until the end of the event, you’ll get the monster two or three days after the event is finish.

if u stay above 3000 when the event is over u get the monster.

thank you guys it’s the first time i’m high rank in a event :smiley:

I dont even have sleep legend, all i have is dreadwolf/ ouroburn.
When sleep miss, they dissapear like dust
I rellied on death revenge and cosmodragon which is hard to setuo w/o athrasis