Training

Hi,
A noob topic here.
During training does bronze 2x combo (3 stars) better than silver card (2 stars) and similarly for other combos?

Also if I am training a monster who have all max stats except for defense. I have option of 3 star (1x combo) silver card of defense variety and a gold card (4star) of HP. Then which one I should choose?

In understand that due to abundance of fruits and silver for veteran players, these thongs don’t matter but for newer players, they do.

I always felt that this training system is somewhat a scam and I just use auto train, after I didn’t notice any much difference to manual training.

2 Likes

Yep, I was trying to figure out differences. Sometimes AI doesn’t choose best option because it looks at current cards and doesn’t plan for those that can be obtained by taking particular steps.

2 Likes

It takes almost double the time for manual than auto. If the AI has some problems just leave it. There are better things to do when your mons get trained so dont sweat it!

Yep. Manual is very time consuming.

Yes the stars are how big the boost is. However, I think 2 star is not 2x 1 star boost. I never worked out the actual difference between them.

When a stat is finished any extras will instead be applied to another stat at a lower rate. I think maybe 1/2 or 2/3 (it’s definitely noticeably loser than normal). So, give that 4 stars (gold) is less than double 2 stars (silver defence) you’d be better off picking the silver card.

1 Like

Oh, AI does choose 2x silver instead of gold one. I think the training module is very limited and outdated, but I guess it doesn’t matter that much, especially at higher levels.

It’s smart to make the most of the combo. It will stick to the combo as highest priority, only picking something else if it can’t keep the combo. As far as simple enough programming goes, it’s pretty much ideal the way they have it set up. It only takes a few more training sessions than playing optimally.

Then I guess auto is best because manual training takes too much time.