Training dojo exp

Dont see much difference between his suggestion and older players asking for more exp in other missions. I dont even remember if 60 exp makes that much of a difference in the beginning and would make the game too easy. Even if it were the case there’s better ways to get that point across other than calling someone greedy

I give it to them straight. I hate greed, whether it comes from an older player or a newer one you will see all over this forum I point it out and speak like that.

Like Exu and I both said… it’s ridiculous they called this an “issue”. Being new to the game excuses them from having bad perspective on some things but not silly things like this.

3 Likes

The later hero rank levels require literal years to get through. Older players have asked for more exp from Monster Bond Quest because now that’s become the permanent content to play we will never get to do exp farming which means we’ll basically never get to hero rank 300. It’s not that we’re being greedy and want to level up faster, it’s that we want it to actually be possible.

Asking for exp from training dojo to be increased is nothing other than greed.

1 Like

You level up really fast in the first few levels just by spamming these missions. You also gain training points which are really useful. All it does is that it ruins the difficulty because your monsters will be so much more powerful than those you face. All that for zero tickets. An XP increase of all things isn’t needed at all.

For the record, those training dojo missions used to cost tickets for each battle. I think it was 5 tickets each. The only reason that was removed was so brand new players could go through them all at no cost to learn about some archetypes in the game and start thinking strategically. The fact you can farm them indefinitely for exp / training points is a big bonus.

I’ll admit that it takes ages if you want to use them for farming exp, even through the early levels. I don’t think it would unbalance anything if the exp was increased. However, this was never their intended purpose and we certainly don’t need this use buffed! Asking for it is greedy.

First ; I didn’t know that training dojo used to take tickets

Second ; I really want to push my hero rank much higher or maybe max.

Third ; Maybe I was wrong,I apologies for calling this an issue and apologies for my opinion.

4 Likes

I never said it was wrong, just that it came off as rude

Lovely response! Sorry if my brutally honest reply came across as a bit rude

1 Like

Lol…You were not that rude it is just normal at our place.

If I ever say something silly then take your chance to get back at me :wink:

Sorry We dont do that here.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: