Training advice

As you may know, when you get a duplicate ,you get a bonus.

However if the monster is in a different form , ie. The second stage or ultra evolved the bonus time won’t be added.

I did a silly thing and the first time when I trained all my epics and super epics , I did not realise my mistake.
Once they had evolved , when I had got their initial form from the egg again, you don’t get a bonus, you only get 'a new separate monster ’

So yeah , don’t train too fast.

That is actually weird, i have my monsters evolved and they get the bonus when i get a duplicate.

Did you got the monster by spin the wheel or did you capture it? So far I been told capture monster cant get bonus, only the one that you get on the spins

No , monster spins , it comes out as a new monster when I already have it

You should contact them about this issue on Fb they might help you, you should had got the bonus might be a bug

As you may know, when you get a duplicate ,you get a bonus.

However if the monster is in a different form , ie. The second stage or ultra evolved the bonus time won’t be added.

I did a silly thing and the first time when I trained all my epics and super epics , I did not realise my mistake.
Once they had evolved , when I had got their initial form from the egg again, you don’t get a bonus, you only get 'a new separate monster ’

So yeah , don’t train too fast.

You don’t get a separate monster, the bonus gets added to your evolved mon which you already have, I’ve had this happen to me a few times before.