Trainer's Dojo

Didn’t show up in the news, but looks like the trainers dojo opened at the same time as the Moalith event. I dont have the tickets to check it out, but if any of you do, lets hear what (if any) rewards there are!

All I was able to see is the first training revolves around poison

Lol had also only 7 tickets left after beating the four guardian beats…all I can say is that it gets you trough all the strategies that can be developed in the game starting with the Poison-Strategy, as soon as you’ve finished all of the lessons for Poison you are gonna get 3 youth fruits

Second one is a stun challenge. Also worth 3 fruits

hello i’m new to the game

how do i beat art of poison act 3??

Which monsters was that? If it’s where you have the water monster and the fire Minotaur just make sure you can’t get time striked by the last 2 monsters that come out. Wait until there at a lot of time before you hit them with poison eater. And make sure you kill the 4 starters with poison so you don’t get stunned. If you attack with the water and put them on hold ground just kill it last. I killed 3 of starters with poison touch and left one on hold ground killed the two time strikers then killed last starter

What’s the best way to beat the last one in the poison challenge

Use poison touch with Tia until just before shadowwyrm is going to attack you - then knock him back after that use poison touch on one enemy who will die instantly… shadowwyrm returns to the field. He’s poisoned to begin with now. yo ucan either decide to attack him with poison touches till you feel you can kill him with poison eater (I think its at about 80% of his hp) or you can skip turn and let him use ultrablight all and use poison eater twice to kill him after that just kill the small fry with poison touch

Any idea how to beat the third stun challenge? With the water starter ultra evolution.

What other monsters are on that one?

stun, leave the penguin for last, kill two protectors and then rush the water starter with survivor and all attacks

Just finished the whole of trainers dojo. Some good fights some of them take a bit of thinking. Helpful for newer players. You get 3 super de aging fruits when it’s all finished

I was a bit dissapointed though. Expected more from the Trainers Dojo. More something like: Build a team with all possible monsters and try to fight it, without rewards or tickets.

Yeah the use of tickets was a bit annoying, It’s obviously aimed towards new players but for them to finish it it would take them a long time and by the time they can compete it they have probably progressed far enough to actually know everything it taught. I think it shouldn’t cost tickets

Exactly, players that are playing the game for some time already clear these battle easily.

how are you guys playing it? mine is blank. it doesnt have anything for me to press.

I didn’t get the 3 youth fruits from the first challenge :frowning:

don’t use your stun right away.

Use protector killer on the water type first

Thunder all with your thunder type 3 star to kill off the holding ground water type

use accelerate team with your stun bomber (the small fox )

use protector killer to kill off the bat & the penguin

when the water type is about to get a turn - stun bomb him with your fox electric type (make sure all  3 other monsters are dead by this time, I"m not sure but I think some of them have stun absorb )

continue using single target attacks, make sure your thunder 3 star does not pass the water starter in seconds… You need to use the lightning 3 star type his stun bomb just before the water starter is about to get a turn again…

keep using miniflame with your rhino all the way through untill his survivor is up - then start hitting the water type with survivor

keep using megastone with your grass type after he has killed the 3 protectors.

keep attacking the water type with single target attacks

Does anyone know how to get pass the 3rd challenge on the desperate strike ones

If you tell me the monsters I can help I can’t remember all the battles. Is it the one with aegis and 3-4 mojis?

Ok, I’m having problems in desperate strike. You face 2 leviavolts, and you have 1 mammoth and a little pink guy I think glau something. The leviavolts kill my mammoth before I can go and the other monster doesn’t even have desperate strike? Help