Trainer's Dojo

Never mind the leviovolts stopped killing my mammoth first… Took 30 tickets… Uhhhh

Which Stage on Desperate Strike is it? Then i can help u…

Will This Dungeon regenerate every 24 Hours? like the other 2 Side Missions?

you really gotta luck out one of the monsters uses accelerate team (they did after my 3rd attempt) its dumb but yea… the only way

To be honest I’m really disappointed in Trainer’s Dojo…

First of all this is NOT training. It’s buffing monsters so you can see what particular skills can do. This has nothing to do with training OR practicing at all. 

Secondly this is a load of ‘useless ticket wasting’ for practically anyone unless you desperately need those fruits.

If you’d want to help the new players, create this exact mode to show them how skills work and put it in the real offline training. Put in some silver or experience rewards and you’re good to go. Now you’ve created an online side quest, which is (seemingly) only playable once, has pathetic rewards and turns out to be a complete turn off. 

Trainer’s Dojo should in my opinion be a place where you can train new strategies. Train and work your way through teams you can set up, are already created or friend’s teams. 

How can i Pass the last challenge in the dojo with the two Penguins? Pls help

Just keep stealthing your monsters till you can use bomb and make sure to keep 1 crab alive when you do

I feel like this mode is more of a tutorial. Something that new players should be able to play (without spending tickets), just to get to know the intricacies of the game.

Same for me. Clearly a major bug the devs need to work out. 
I’m an iPhone 4S running some version of iOS 7, and there is just nothing to click on after the initial dialogue.

I tried but if i stealth all 3 they can just block one Attack of them

Since there seems to be quite a few people with a similar problem in terms of dojo progression, does anyone know what the best method is for beating the 3rd battle in the Desperate Strike portion of the dojo.

Just for clarification it is the battle with the Shieldwyrm, Kamiwyrm and 4 mojis.

If your shieldwyrm is not at 1 hp then skip turns with Moji’s

if Your shieldwyrm is at 1 hp and is about to get killed by kamiwyrm then use one Moji to “Heal all”.

keep using desperate bite with shieldwyrm whenever you can.

Do not use Heal with Moji when your shieldwyrm is not at 1 hp OR when your shieldwyrm will take a turn before kamiwyrm because then you can use “desperate Bite” to heal instead

That did the trick, thank you.

Well i got that one now im Stuck with the godfeather anyone can help ?

What’s your team and the enemy team?

The enemy Team ist just the godfeather and I got chainhorn elyseon and dualwyrm

Use unwanted friend with elysion and dual warm. Reckless attack bronzeshell for bloodcrave and then kill a few more and hit penguini with it when you can finish penguini before he has his turn again

Only use one unwanted friend. Kill one of the bronzeshells with the chainhorn, then have him bloodcrave the godfeather. Use one of the other monsters to finish godfeather off, as one bloodcrave should bring him to hold ground. The bronzeshells will life flip and kill themselves.

If Penguin is in danger of going solo - then use the other unwated friend. Using them both will just see him retreat.

How do you beat the very last one with a bunch of penguins?

Don’t do element massacre, poison touch penguini and poison eat. After that he gets auto-poisoned by Tiamof. Then poison eat with the other two poisoners. If all the penguinies are dead you do element massacre with Virdin.

Need help on the last mission act 3
2 penguins
I realize I’m supposed to stealth myself till I get my self destruct bomb after 400s but both penguins attack one after the other so my stealth only last the first penguins attack. Second one kills me. Please help!!