PvE Max Cost

Is it possible for devs to increase the max cost for non-pvp events ? It really sucks having a bunch of legends and not being able to unlock all their SS without sacrificing a spot in our lineup. I know the restriction is ment to keep things strategic but it spoils the fun of having a full legend team. The reason i say this is cause its annoying going against AI teams that have no restrictions and can just spam SS one after the other while we dont have the same luxury. I just feel the game would be more enjoyable if there was a section or event where players can go All out with their teams. A separate feature from the rest of the regular events would be cool.

That could be fun. They did a 180 limit Survival of the Fittest. If they had a no limit showdown tower that could be interesting.

But then new players would be at a disadvantage and would complain.

And then the games best players would complain it’s not strategic enough.

I would like to give this idea a chance, but I have a feeling the community isnt gonna support this. Maybe a 210 limit so you could at least use a full legend team would be a good compromise.

Well in fairness it would make sense especially given the bs we have to deal with like a team of dupes or 20 reinforcement mons. All of which are legends

I have a almost all legend team with ss unlocked for everyone so it is possible

A full team with no SS would be 208. A full team with 14 SS would be 224.

This sounds interesting. Thank you for your suggestion.
We will check if we can make this happen!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Normally I’m against this sort of thing but typically I’ve found for PvE it’s best to go 15 legendaries and a Moji. Legendaries have a lot more to offer than super epics and are way more tanky. Against slightly buffed monsters super epics fall short because they either don’t have the damage or simply die too easily.

So for PvP it’s totally fine including a few super epics in your team but in PvE, once you get lots of strong legendaries that work together, it’s often better to focus on legendaries and only use super epics you need for particular combos. It would be good being able to do this with teams of 16 monsters and maybe having more flexibility with their secret skills (allowing more to be unlocked).

@Dev_VKC Please also again consider lowering the costs of toggling the secret skill on legendaries. Currently we pay 100k silver to remove it then 500k + ingredients to re-add. The silver cost is great but having to pay the ingredients again means it’s only really there to correct mistakes. I would LOVE it if once we buy the secret skill for a legendary then it simply costs 500k silver to turn it off/on (turning off increased from 100k to 500k). This would give us a huge amount of flexibility with our team building and mean people will sometimes use those weaker secret skills or ones like double give turn on Tygoron that’s brilliant but adds +3 cost and the monster is already good.

Good points KD. I recant what I said about the community opposing the OPs point! It appears everyone is in favor.

Re: toggling SS, I completely agree. Although it only costs me 100k silver to turn it off. But I still see your point as the ocarino is the true expense.

Oh yeah my bad, I’ll edit the post above. In that case I recommend it gets increased to 500k. I think 500k is a very fair amount because it takes a little effort to get but it’s nothing valuable. The main issue with secret skills is the number of Ocarino’s. I mean we technically need nearly 1 Ocarino per legendary and if we then also need an extra one every time we fiddle with their secret skill it’s a ridiculous number we’d need. Better to keep Ocarino’s rare but make each one permanently unlock the secret skill on a legendary.

1 Like

Agreed. From a strategic perspective I dont see the harm in toggling for free. You dont know if I have Link GT on my Midas or not. For that matter you dont know if I’m even using my Midas in the match. I just always assume that Shadowyrm is gonna IPK and Rexo gonna SKK.

Once you’ve invested the time in the ocarino, theres no harm from what I can see.