Tower & Titans - Open Beta (upcoming game)

Towers and Titans is an upcoming game that has just entered open beta. It’s a hero collection, tower defence game with a mixture of PvE and PvP. There’s good variety in the battles to make them feel like puzzles you need to solve and the day-to-day playing has you focused on using particular titans to complete missions for rewards, to keep you mixing up your strategy. PvP takes the same approach, changing the map every few days so you’ve got to figure out the best setup and there’s a few mechanics to make the interaction with your opponent very interesting. It’s also a web3 game, meaning you can buy and sell titans and equipment on a marketplace with everyone else.

That’s enough selling from me. If it takes your fancy then check it out. It’s available both on mobile and on other devices through Plarium Play. You won’t see it advertised yet, but can access it through the links on the official website:

There’s also an official Discord where all the game developers participate to interact with the community and read the feedback/bugs. If you have any trouble getting it set up on Plarium Play then you can get help on there:

I’ll be covering this game on a new channel, so you can see some gameplay from an earlier build of the game there:

Here’s the short gameplay trailer:

P.S. The Devs gave me permission to advertise this here, since it’s another company I’m involved with directly and want to spread the word about their upcoming game.

Here’s a few of my own screenshots from the game…

lmfao I read the title and totally thought this was gonna be some cuban spammer bot

1 Like

Yeah I thought it might sound like one of those haha

lol just seen its Dog vs Cat in your screenshot. XD

how is this game going btw?

The dog won, because as we all know dogs > cats.

It’s going good. Full release has seen some delays but they’re in the final stretch now. Guilds are getting added in the next few weeks I think, then I think that’s the last major addition. I’ve been having quite a bit of fun with it, especially since they made PvP more casual with each season being 4 weeks and you have infinite entry with the first 5 each day giving double rewards. At one point there were daily ranked leaderboards!