tired of this broken island challenge

Why is it whenever I get monsters… sure… they are cool and all, but all I ever get is ALL weak ones (I try strategies of every kind and yet i always lose…) why is it anyone I fight there has such strong f’ing monsters… once I got to level 106 I cant even win anymore games… seriously this needs to be fixed so there CAN be some wins and not ALL loses… I at least want to get to waves 120 for the good monsters but i doubt it will happens… seriously this needs to be fixed -_-

I highly recommend you to draft monsters with timestrike and monsters with stun burst or stun bomb. Its the best way how to get to higher lvl.

Stun+Timestrike wins everything

Agreed

i do but my monsters r way to slow… they pretty much die way to quickly…

If it helps, I did not know what to pick at first. I knew that a sleep team was a mistake so I eventually decided to pick a stun team. Later, I got 2 nukespiders and a stun absorber and protector with purify, afterwards drafted many stunners and jingledrake and wolfrozor, best decision of my life. What I am saying is, always stick to one strategy and keep developing it. Make sure it is not sleep as it is high risk, choose to develop a stun team and use time strike and megablast for optimal success. Just make sure you have 1 stun absorber and plenty of hold ground

Sleep all is a risky strategy, but sleep isn’t. I have a sleep strategy involving 2 shinobidragons, diredrake, one on one, and nukespider. It is working fine for me. I am at 141 after getting stuck for a bit.

Some tweaking needed, how can they have a deodragon? It just instant charges and kills your front line, abyss raider does a poison gas and kills the front line… Not even level 120.

Yeah, deo should not be allowed.

I was doing terribly, but then I drafted wraithmate and goldtail. Now almost to 200. :slight_smile:

Sleep lock is a beautiful thing.

Goldtail was a gamechanger for me.
Since i got him yesterday i managed to climb from lvl 130 to 236.
Didnt even climb half that many levels on Friday and saturday combined without him.

why there are lot of diredmone

Mine’s Diredemon teamed with Stratosfear for one on on, Poseidon for bomb and Pegasus mon for survivor. :slight_smile:

hahaha that’s my frontline mate! you will be so unlucky to meet me (I am Name btw) 

deodragon is my first legendary in this draft pair him up with anubirom and zephyrox can easily get 4 charges and BOOM! also lots of stun bombers and give turns along the way.

deodragon is op win me battle from lvl 120 to about 260 then I got raizen in frontline basically get me til lvl 340 :stuck_out_tongue:

deodragon should not be banned it is very fun to use (if u have him).

i fought your team it was difficult but managed to win, my front line have  storm bomber and warca and one on one with protector currently on 256 floor

I wanna slap that guy across the damn face who is running deo somewhere at the end of his team… you struggle through the first part of his totally overpowered team just to get recked real good by the goddamn deo in the end… X.x 
I somehow with alot of luck still managed to win due to my astrodragon army, but damn that was one annoying match

Did you fought it with the tenebris I just got?? hahaha, after sleep strategy it all goes down to stun and time strike. :slight_smile:

g0 slap him… then i might add you to my clan…
crazypary

Have you reached 300?never reached it myself with a sleep team,too hard to handle for me

Almost, need 8 wins.

I have gotten to 300 with a sleep team before though.

Good luck with that :+1::+1:

Might try a sleep team next IC,would be nice trying new monsters