tired of this broken island challenge

I am at 280 with two emerald with 3 stars and later i got methor 2 stars
Can i do complete this event at 300??

still 8 hours until it finishes,4 wins,it can be done

My sleep team got me to 376.
I am currently struggling to win any more battles but hey.

345 for me :+1:

When you run a sleep team and at 296 you run into 4 diredemon teams in a row. . . Or have goldtail miss 7 times in a row.

Both happened to me :confused:

Diredemon with a one on one in front.
My worst nightmare in this event.

Anyone else having server problems?

Yes. Cannot access SOTF right now.

Everyone is talking about how bad it was.
I think it was fun.
Testing out many different legendaries that i do not have in my lineup was great.

Would also like to know if more people made it to lvl 300 and above with the new drafting system.

well hard to say, I personally always make it to 300, but only made it to the 250 mark this time, because I wasn’t able to play over the whole weekend (like 2 and a half days…), because I was visiting family and during the time I could play I actually lost alot more matches than normally
I would say it was alot harder than usually, because everyone had alot of strong mons and through the buffs on higher levels it was very easy to get 4 mons wiped by 1 aoe…
but it was still doable in the end 
it was interesting to have a higher challenge, but I’m not sure if I would want it every time to be like that… I think it still needs some tweaking, especially if you see people with just ALOT more high level mons than you got to pick 

The best IC ever for me so much fun trying new monsters
In the normal draft before this one it was spam sleep all until you win now its much deferent and really challenging

:joy:. I got to 300 by just choosing monsters with the prettiest desighn.

I loved this new IC :slight_smile:

Best ic so far