Time Freeze Discussion

Time freeze states that it allows no turn granting effects while on field, however, all forms of stun give turns to stun counters/converters. Should this be a thing? I think that normal time freeze should stay as it is, but some monsters should get Time Freeze+, which blocks counters and converters from getting turns (making them like regular stun immunes). A monsters which could have this is Huskegon awakened form. Thoughts of others needed

2 Likes

So you wanna have both Huskegon and Aetheron in one monster, interesting… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Read again, it only blocks active moves.

It was heavily discussed at the time when time freeze first came out and basically if we had passives that stopped stun counters/converters it would make stun way too good. Stun counter/converter are made in order to handle stun so having a way to switch them off is upsetting balance too much. It would be like having a passive that stops anyone from being purified… sleep lock would become super easy.

EDIT: If it worked more like Aethereon then that wouldn’t be broken… but like Coltraz says that’s combining two already powerful passives. Seems a bit too much.

1 Like

Hmm true, considering I am running stun immune spam I shouldn’t say this…:flushed:

Also I have made so many comebacks with just Scorpiogeist, other mons have been at 800-1000 sec and Scorpiogeist alone has sweeped the match.

However locking it behind an awakened I think is a fair move because stuff like Momo exists with broken stats or even a legend like Jackolene with broken entries

The last thing we want to do, is stop stun converters and counters gaining turns when they’re stunned.

In fact, let’s give them 3 turns.

4 Likes

Hunter Island moment

@ArcticTheHunter gets this

1 Like

IMG_0153

No

Cancelled :skull_and_crossbones: