Time Between Events

What does everyone do during the time between events? For me, I’m basically finished with training and evolving for the most part and the story is up to date. I basically don’t do anything except right now I’m restarting for a decent first egg monster on android.

I would love to be able to play pvp during these times, but it’s not up and running :confused:

I use it to spend time with my family :grin:

I do the same, currently all my monsters are super evolved except 2 (can’t get ingredients). I do one online quest a day for double xp. And I’m stuck on episode VI. Otherwise I just try to level up.

Nothing I sit motionless waiting for something to happen.

Since I have amazing luck with the pyramids (played 6 times got a whopping 6 pyromids), I basically don’t go in much anymore.

I refill on training points and ingridients (if I run low of any, needed a few stormlamps this time) and the wait for next event. :stuck_out_tongue:

The wall and I have become best friends since starting into it for a Very long time… :upside_down_face::roll_eyes:
The wall is really cool and we share many interests, it likes sports, girls and making cookies.

I’m not level 100 but I’m close enough to not want to rush it.
So basically the same as lochi.

Just playing on android, finally got my penguini so I can start the game :smiley:

Yeah, I actually just beat chapter 6 and episode 7, I’m definitely beginning to understand how it’s been for you guys.

It’ll be tempting to grind levels to get to 100, but I wouldn’t do it too much. Until pvp comes back you won’t have anything else to do.

Yeah when you are at lv 100 all monsters ultra evolved all you can do is just sit staring at a wall until something happens
Be good when side missions are active from what I’ve heard they should be good and keep us busy on off times

Yeah, between events, you have to go outside and talk to people and stuff… You can’t click those conversations away, you have to endure them…

It s#cks…