Still fairly new

Ive been playing for a little while. But I’m still fairly new and I’m having problems with the story, episode XIV, with legion and was wondering if I could get some team advice, right now I’m just working with dark FL,

Share ur current team

Go and get Yourself a Galvbane

I also did a pack from the Halloween egg and got the mythic, and did a rare egg and got jawshank

I don’t have a moalith yet I need to wait until the event comes out, I could get the other two staters and ue them for now, are you sure galvbane is the one to get tho?

Yes very good in both PvP and pve

Would using start in FL with 400 sec bombers work better then this team? Or does mega bomb not charge while they sleep?

It does charge when sleeping :blush:

Okay thanks maybe I’ll try that instead then

what is the best way for grinding gems?

Play every Super challenge battle, play PvP regardless of skill level and pick up some gems. Online events in general are good.

1 Like

This is the advice I would’ve given my past self if I could. The super challenge battles give good gems and if you can beat the final one you get 30k xp. The ticket shop has some of the best monsters in the game so you’ll progress a lot faster if you can manage to get the second ticket per month in pvp rewards and some of the other rewards.

Thanks for the advise