How Fast Can You Beat Neo?

Simple question. How fast can you beat the game as F2P and P2W? With or without PvP and/or other online events? I have beaten it in a little over a year, but it would have taken way longer without Purpie. What is your personal record? What are your tips to beat the game quickly?

1 Like

I did it in 5 months but I could have finished it in a few weeks if I gave some time. With Purpie though, but delugazar’s boss battle isn’t something you can do with Purpie. Played just a few seasons of PvP seriously.

A few days if you know what u r doing.

4 Likes

took me less than 2 months to beat offline story and regular mode of online.

lmao true

One doesn’t simply “complete” Neo…

4 Likes

Just get lucky and spam Death roulette
Easiest way :rofl::rofl::rofl:
There was a time when it used to be 50tu on Rhino and Puffer fish

1 Like

Hahaha yes! Golden days!

1 Like

Actually speed run event would be fun and challenging. If only , devs approved any reward for it , i would be willing to conduct a speed run event.

Like Time Attack?

You need to specify better what do you mean by “completion”. Offline story + online chapters or just offline story?

And the tips to beat the game quickly is to get lucky, hatch good monsters that will help you achieve it and make a good evolution strategy. It’s impossible to beat it without hatching.

Add hr300 in that list. No one has completed that (i think). To think im 290 and I haven’t even reached the halfway point of exp from 1 to 300.

That’s probably impossible to achieve and even more with almost all events giving miserable experience the only good onne we had was Balancion’s Hell mode 10k per fight and they halved to 5k

Are you all crazy!
I have been playing Neo for around 3 months but still have not finished the offline story and the worst thing i have not even completed the khanate*(sorry for wrong spelling) invasion either my team is too weak or the enemies are too buffed or I am really bad at team building.

idk what to tell you man, after beating episode XX it was a breeze.

Maybe you just need more monsters: it’s a matter of patience in this case

These + HG teammates was legitimately part of my strategy for completing the offline story when I first started. Also OoO + Survivor at the front… that was where my love of OoO was born.

1 Like

Galvbane is a cheat code.

4 Likes

5 days for Offline Story.

Seriously then I think u had a really nice luck in the start