Ticket Shop Updated

So it looks like the shiny monsters and some other monsters like the moths and some rocks have been added to the shop along with a redesign of the layout.

Emeraldeus has also been added to the shop but no one cares

1 Like

Great post!

Some extra info:

• Bulbieboom and Flocculasaurus confirmed “shop only”
  • Emeraldeus added for 12 tickets
  • Taloknight and Shadowhunter shiny forms aren’t there. The double DR and camouflage sleeper
1 Like

This store has a better presentation but remains practically the same as far as monsters are concerned. I consider that the monsters are renewed from time to time by others that players want more like Scorpiogeist, Canishogun, etc.

And they still haven’t reduced the cost of diamonds .

What does it mean that a monster is shop only?

Only available in the shop, not in eggs.

1 Like

Would personally like to see a reduction in the cost per monster in tickets. Or make tickets a more frequent reward in events.

If you are someone who does not have time to grind PvP you only get 1 ticket per month. That means you would have to wait a year to get one of the more coveted legends in the shop.

5 Likes

Since the AP obliteration update, it’s incredible that the cost is still that high. Also Buffbuffalo’s cost of 10 tickets??? I mean who in their right mind would want to waste that many tickets on a near useless monster like that? It should cost maximum 5 tickets…

1 Like

Woew now Dusycion,atrahasis and goldtail are shop exclusive so R.I.P new players and people that don’t have them now.(also other mons that I don’t care as much)

They should really implement some type of system where you can trade in a fully evolved legend for 1 ticket or something if they are going to have these as shop exclusives and not increase the rate at which tickets are obtained imo. 2 a month from monthly and the PvP isnt enough.

It looks like the whole idea is the shop monsters are for the big spenders of the game. For a long time these players have been the ones most punished by dupes, but now they have easy access to exclusive monsters.

I’m really happy about this, even as a free player myself. However, what I want for free players is a realistic way to awaken mythics, especially limited mythics.

Lol you should force the devs to let ppl awaken a mythic for the anniversary

1 Like

I was really hoping that the DEV would feature the Pupupa legendaries once again through events. But now they are added to the shop I think it’s not going to happen. :disappointed: