Thoughts on the update?

weakness!repulse(all)and survivor(all):rage:and win(auto)

1 Like

Now people are just gonna pack their 5-6 with entrances without any consequence. Abused entrances like Jackolene are one of the worst parts of the game. Not sure why you’re celebrating this.

It only had single survivor.

1 Like

Cope

me at 4 am

It’s no use if u can just spam the entrance multiples man

He is just generally better than zib

Devs can you add dex info for minor forms of the mons?
I think it could be nice feature, since most people tend to forget abt pre forms and it becomes bit confusing overall. Or maybe we can see preevolution in the same dex or something…

2 Likes

As i said retribution front lines are too strong sometimes gravity is a counter , some use white or black titan , some use canibalize , but a baublebasher offer the possibility to make both work if there is monster gravity’s field and black or white titan cant leave he can just sacrifice himself (while its supposed to be a blood move to be used after being charged) plus its not a canibalize move that just sacrifice its a blood move , but wait why am i even complaining retribution is being used by those old player who complain just about what disturb them , and devs listen to them and nerf things they ask to , soo its impossible that retri get a nerf like this one

But would making it 100sec restricted actually change anything? Using Bloodrage is a slower way to charge Retribution, compared to Ziberius Cannibalize (81% speed), and has the same speed as Lavamane Cannibalize (76% speed).

I absolutely agree that Baublebasher is significantly stronger than Zib and Lavamane, but is triggering Retribution with Bloodrage an effective Retribution strategy? At least, more effective than the ones already existing.

1 Like

We can see pre Evo stats

Demolitron, the ghost turt smasher

In the monsterdex?

Yes

I bet I could beat you in PvP using demolitron in my team @Exu

Earlier this month I was getting just under a 85% winrate with arborgias in the 9th slot of my team

Idk why you were only at 85% amirite @DMGInterference

1 Like

I don’t have DR Mons in my team but probably it wouldn’t matter.

You are on the Arborgias council, but we do not grant you the rank of master @NMEduck

2 Likes