Thoughts on the new free legendary monster:Mantisamurai

The design are sick! I love it! The skills are great too! With fighting spirit his attack can turn from 4655-9310 that can one shot two normal legendary monsters with double zelous attack.his secret skill makes him much op compare to the hatchable ones with his skill instant double dreamhunt he can charged the bloodthirst and kills 3 monsters at the same time.

The problem is…if you use it without any protection like auto protect and stun absorber monsters he can easily countered since he doesn’t have an immunity to three main status of the game(sleep,stun and poison) that will gonna be the main problem once you out the control of him at the battle. also he’s health is low compared to the other legendary monster that maybe he can be one shot by with skills like piercing blow and other piercing skills.

And you what is your thought in this new free legendary monster?? By the way i Screen shot his recipe for ultra evolution and secret skills so the others and the players at the future can see this…

3 Likes

Where can i catch the mon

1 Like

3 instant kill

2 Likes

Central Island near Amanden.

1 Like

Chronozeros crying in the corner @Dev_VKC

4 Likes