Thoughts on Sturgeonidas( New Legendary)

5 Likes

I really love its design, just sad that they featured him when i have no gemsšŸ˜„

2 Likes

This is like the best stun protection legendary in-game right now.
Iā€™m sad cos no gems too

6 Likes

How long would this banner last for?

1 Like

Such a fantastic step in the right direction. As youā€™d imagine Iā€™m a huge fan. But also no gems :weary:

7 Likes

Some players in this section including me:no gems for this banneršŸ¤.

And this monster design is so cool like upgraded gromurai in 3d design!!.

Just thinking if heā€™s passive are unlimited and not gone when heā€™s revive

agreed
he can rarely become a dead weight in the right setup

1 Like

What Iā€™ve noticed lately is that Devs havenā€™t released many high speed monstersā€¦ Theyā€™re clearly more cautious with them now.

2 Likes

even the E.D that has bad skill are so slow that can kill before get a turn.

This monster is stronk by the way.

Iā€™m gonna roll for the phish.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC

If I can get a petition with 100 likes, will you put it in the shop for 12 legend tickets? :eyes: :joy: or even 20 :partying_face:

10 Likes

Lotta union monsters. This time it seems like itā€™s paired with gyro. I dig it. Itā€™s just stun martyr but better in every single way. Only flaw is itā€™s low speed and rebirth gets in the way of bloodthirst which slows that down, but even then itā€™s still good. Nice to have more stun protection that isnā€™t prone to chrono killer or timestrike after the tragedy of stun martyr

First form straight up looks like a Finding Nemo character :joy:

Forget Stun Martyr, this is Insulator Field without the restriction + it activates Retribution. Wonder if triggering Thunderous Rebirth counts as a kill for the stunner :thinking:

This is probably one of my favourite monsters released in Neo, ever. One of, if not the, hardest counters to Stun, and besides that itā€™s got decent sweeping options, which need Union or >70% HP. No crazy control shenanigans or sweeping. Lovely!

2 Likes

Me too :heart: I will need to wait until itā€™s featured again :weary:

1 Like

@Dev_VKC can you extend this banner until I get paid Wednesday. I promise it would be worth it. Iā€™ll bless your pockets real good

6 Likes

Credit cards exist.

If this happens Iā€™m gonna laugh so hard

2 Likes

It does not. Same with Magmagund, Jocodragon dying by getting stunned.

2 Likes

Fun fact:
Leonidas was the leader of the 300 Spartans fighting off the giant Persian army. So stun is like the unbeatable Persian army and this monster is the formidable Spartan warrior holding the pass.

Btw if you didnā€™t know, the story itself is somewhat a lie, but itā€™s based on the real battle Leonidas did against the Persians in the pass of Thermopylae where they lost but managed to hold back a huge army for a few days. Itā€™s where he died (another great reference with Sturgeonidas dying against the stun).

ALSO Sturgeonidas is the 300th legendary/mythic to come to the game!!

8 Likes