Thoughts on Geoceron( New Legendary)

3 Likes

Unless I’m missing something big, this seems like a shoo in for S+ tier. It’s pretty fast and has hold ground so it shouldn’t have much issues surviving to get rid of deadweight or enable/cause disruption on the first turn.

One thing I’d like to address to @Dev_VKC is that you guys need to stop strengthening stun lock setups. Geoceron doubles as a disruptor that doesn’t get countered by gravity field and deadweight removal to bring in all the stunners. It also doesn’t help that it’s at minimum high S tier even when not being used in any particular setup.

I’m predicting we’ll see a bunch of players running geoceron either in the frontline for disruption or in the midgame to fill wraithhost’s place to follow up with a bunch of stun + some doomgoo BS. Also thanks for restricting all the good stun protection except for angelion, leogeist, hadeshoof (like four ppl run this), and a few of the stun absorbers.

2 Likes

Join the dark side and stun everyone

1 Like

finally my 9+ Tezca might see some action!

I dont think so lol, looks strong on paper but we will see how it performs in pvp, the tu of skills look a liitle bit too low considering it has 64 speed.

now only missing the lightning element unicorn for it to be all complete, I guess prismegasus is the leader because he also has wings :neutral_face::neutral_face:

wahhhh​:sob::sob: this is literally a jaw dropping to me seing a nature variant of glaciaron/infernicorn and here i am literally find the monster i made few months ago and didn’t finish it with it’s whole evolution.

and about this monster having this kind of design is 10/10 in term of skill it’s powerful and will be automatically an S+ however the stats makes it an easy to kill monster having a low defense and health with a decent speed but still with its attack stat and powerful skill this monster will probably be seen a lot of times in PvP and will be good at PvE.

4 Likes

I took a closer look at the design.

This is absolute madness.
I think every single form of development is really good.
With one of the best designs I’ve seen here at neomonsters

I love him :pray:

4 Likes

Same , first time being attractes to the design , dont care that much usually

1 Like

I tght we all are attracted to arborgias

I would love to see ,the thunder one.
Like robotic or armored horse .

2 Likes

Tell him sorry we cant ve together anymore :joy:

Absolutely beautiful artwork! I think it’s really interesting how each form is unique in its own way… 1st being like a Triceratops, 2nd being very rock-like or maybe something fossilised and 3rd being like an angry plant demon. It’s really cool to see!

Interesting, I like the look of it too and Wraithhost is the very clear comparison. I feel like it’s a better Wraithhost, but thought that it would probably not be as popular. Without going into detail, I think it’s slightly less reliable for the uses people have for Wraithhost. I’m very interested to see if it catches on, or if people stick to Wraithhost.

it will certainly be the last to release those of the other elements are already available

he is very good, with fast movements and a good movement of blood but wraithlost has the novablast its makes all the difference

The healing from backbite makes a big difference too

1 Like

Yeah, ok lol