Thoughts on Berry ( New Mythic)

Not bad, i kinda like her

3 Likes

The second form look like :face_vomiting:
Scotopia is kinda cool tho!

1 Like

has some dope skills, but the attack stat in sec form is a bit too low
btw @Dev_VKC
adding that paid option there is an awesome idea, hey i might even go for it hahaha

1 Like

I opened the paid pack got the mythic

3 Likes

One more defensive monster,fast speed with ultra killer moves, plus ignore camouflage.Dammn!

1 Like

whoa, so lucky bro

2 Likes

Lucky af

1 Like

Why bother playing anymore . There was a meme about double stealthbane. Never imagined it was gonna come true

5 Likes

Yeah this is definitely one of those mythics where the second form is a bit useless. Awakened form it looks pretty strong. It needs the attack boost to kill mythics but given the good speed, high defence and no killer weaknesses I think that’s very little to ask for. Seems like a good sweeper but it’s not on the same level as the top ones like Suikenshi, Don Rilla, Christine and Satomi.

The G.F. doesn’t look super impressive. It’s got good defence too but looks like a bunch of quite reasonable stuff put together rather than anything which stands out as particularly strong. Should be a fine inclusion in GF teams. It’ll allow GF to somewhat rocklock at times with the 70TU true hit but don’t know if that’s worth going for exactly and it has some potential as combo support with speed aura (accelerating whatever you’re setting up).

Vigor laser blast is just fairly slow with the energy charge happening first and with the low attack it won’t even reliably one-shot many legendaries. In an energy team I can’t see using this over other options because they already have great access to elem accelerate and the laser blast is neither powerful enough or reliable because the GF must be over 80% HP to use it. For reference, the energy charge skill heals by about 15% so if you hit her to low HP then that could be a lot of charging before she can attack.

I don’t mean to be negative with this at all. Good luck everyone with your hatches! I’m just being realistic with my breakdown.

1 Like

Well it looks like it’s her unique move/passive so probably won’t come to any other monster

3 Likes

im not so sure, but shes giving me swimsuit callen vibez, and I kinda like it lol

1 Like

Ye but still ignore stealth is huge

2 Likes

Not worth it , im gona pass this festival … Good luck for those who will roll :+1:

3 Likes

It’s like how people under estimated leira when she was released . More stealth monsters incoming . Better grab her :eyes:

4 Likes

ya if more people owned leira or if the ppl who do knew how to properly use it, leira would seriously break the meta

1 Like

Stealth its ridiculously easy to counter , so im not worried about :+1:

The awakened form is definitely a great sweeper but it’s not a potentially broken combo enabler so I don’t agree with the Leira comparison.

Also, stealthbane and stealthbreak exist on a bunch of good monsters already. Having high speed, defence and dual slayerbane will feel great against things like Padrinorca but this new mythic definitely doesn’t look broken.

1 Like
1 Like

A lot of ppl like to run stealth at the end so I think it would be good for an endgame