This year's Legendary Festivals

Hi everyone
On St. Patrick’s day there will be a new legendary festival which, like the devs said on their Facebook, will contain some extra green monsters.
What other special eggs with increased legendary % will be there? Any info?
Have 30gems saved, and don’t know if I should test my luck on this event or there will be another, possible better (in my opinion of course) egg. First ones maybe? Need to get raizi so bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi everyone
On St. Patrick’s day there will be a new legendary festival which, like the devs said on their Facebook, will contain some extra green monsters.
Have 30gems saved, and don’t know if I should test my luck on this event or there will be another, possible better (in my opinion of course) egg. First ones maybe? Need to get raizi so bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Anniversary one in October or so as I remember,Christmas,New year,that was last year’s festival eggs,this year seems to be more festival, there will be a summer festival I am sure about it

Hi everyone
Have 30gems saved, and don’t know if I should test my luck on t okhis event or there will be another, possible better (in my opinion of course) egg. First ones maybe? Need to get raizi so bad :stuck_out_tongue:

The last time devs offered first ones was for Xmas so I think they will release first ones again.but since the scb shown with trregar I think they will futures him
F2P Arash

Whew, my first legend festival, can’t wait. Almost saved up 50 gemmies just for this occassion. I wonder if it worth it.

It really depends, I would ask a round before opening any eggs, cause sometimes there not worth, even if they seem so.

wont spend gems, hahaha, gonna wait for anniversary. #roadto300gems

I will definitely open :slight_smile: currently have 115 gems saved

Same here,but road to 150 :joy::joy:

Any luck with SBC?

Will someone link the Facebook page? I can’t find it. Found the hunter island Facebook page but can’t find this one.

No luck so far, already tried diff setups but not working.

Would you mind posting your team? You’re such a nice chap that I, and I know many others, would like to help you accomplish your goal. This scb is a good one to beat!

Sgow your team, maybe people can help

Easiest SCB for me by far. As others mentioned, stun is a good option since most of them can be stunned. Faststrike/GT also helped me a lot in the beginning to get rid of the two Stun Immunes.

Imma save up for october eggs. Sounds so wrong but its the life i have been through

Thanks, will post later.

Were on the same boat. :slight_smile:
#roadto300

Yea, so tempted to spend in the near future, but saving up. At 63 gems at the moment #roadto300

Would have been 54 gems already but banedragon came so yeah still at 24 but will follow up. :slight_smile:

They killed my UC gem farm. Sotf is new gem farm.

LOL, they have an autoplay feature… its funny AI vs. AI

Assisted water for the gems.