This new mythic embodies everything AP spam did.

Seems to me the Devs should just tell us exactly what the percentages are.

Isnt it still conjecture that AP is 60?

Or in my case whatever outcome bones me the hardest?

Heck I even tried AP spam - thats right, ill admit it. I tried it. And you know what? I didnt like it. Because it nevee ever worked for me. My enemy always bypassed my double AP within 2 moves and KOd my sweeper. Then I was left with a primary defensive team that couldnt do jack schmidt.

1 Like

Maaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I’m dead. I’m laughing so hard now.

Your’re killing me by admitting you tried it. Best thing I heard all day😅

Also you confirmed and supported my argument that AP spam was overrated…I told people so many times it’s high risk and we are left with no sweeper and a bunch of protectors more times than we like.

Anyway you made my day with this post🤣

Ya I tried a Emerald Stag AP Absorber team for a go during the Epic Rule PvP. Farkin Sarked a Barg Darck.

If you want to try it again, just let me know. I’ll give some pointers to make it work :joy:

The main tip is to pray very hard…

Thanks fam but I’ve been flipping coins since 3rd grade math.

Actually now that AP spam is dead the 4/12 special rule is really interesting.

1 Like

Yes, but have you been praying?

To which god?

That reminds me, Light the Torch has a phenomenal new song out, The Great Divide “I often pray to gods I never served”

The Devs have been happy to share some info with me for use in monster analysis. Auto-protect is 66.7% chance of protecting, not the 60% we thought.

If you read the monster analysis on some monsters you will see extra details about their moves. For example, Chronozeros’ timestrike all scaling and Sanctistag’s sleep all chance.

Auto-protect has a chance to do this, it’s just more likely to hit the protect teammates monster (both if you target neither of them or the 100% protect monster).

1 Like