this is already worrying

It’d gives him a turn with passive revenges, which are the most commonly used type of stun.

in fact you can use bombarded when there are one or 2 converters in the field you will stun the other 2 and then you can kill the converters since being an ab of 1 your raizen does not lose the turn

not that is too much nor is the goal is to ruin the monster, providing stun protection only affects stun gear while using it with camouflage ace behind a bunch of ap + kanna or glowing fox is too powerful and virtually no counters

I don’t really think it ruins him since he can still give turn to a fellow AS which is what he’s still mostly about anyways. It’s just a suggestion anyways.

most are stunned

What about giving him Abyssal Stun Counter? Stun Counter, but only activates if a friendly A.S. or Poseidon himself gets stunned. If there are no friendly A.S. on the field, it would act the same as Stun Converter.

Horrible. horrible nerf suggestions. You guys are trying to over nerf it when he is only a problem behind aps because of his give turn skill and FL because of camo. Stop it.

4 Likes

Just nerf the ■■■■■■■ defense boost

3 Likes

Please dont nerf its defense boost. This guy is one of the best stun counters out there with camouflage and the defence boost and that only works when there are other 5 star Abbysoldiers. My nerf suggestions would be to the abbysal calling move which is definitely the one that needs a tweak. I’d say the move to be changed into :

1. Abbysal healing

2. Abbysal shield

3. Kind of cannibalize move : This can only target tokens and other Abbysoldiers and if it targets an Abbysoldier, Poseidon loses his defensive passives. Since Poseidon cant do vengeance when theres a bronze shell or a same elem Abbysoldier this move can be used to get rid of that and enable vengeance too. This also removes his defensive passives so you cant just backbite useless Abbysoldiers which are called from abbysal command.

Also Myst is in need of a nerf than Poseidon in my honest opinion. Change camouflage into camo entrance and tweak one of the active skills maybe

1 Like

[quote=“Ravennnnnnn, post:29, tema:37006”]
También Myst necesita un nervio que Poseidón en mi honesta opinión. Cambia el camuflaje en entrada de camuflaje y ajusta una de las habilidades activas tal vez
[/cita]

in fact, because a super epic has true hit, camouflage, stealth attack and bloody rage, that set of movements is superior to that of Poseidon himself who is legendary.

I would appreciate much more a Poseidon with an Abyssoldier-only Stun Counter if it means Abyssal Calling becomes an actually safe option to use, instead of a crappy gamble.

It would make him overall better at supporting A.S. in particular, which should be his job.

1 Like

TBH the only thing I see it could be nerfed at poseidon is changing SOLO vengance to SOLO Retribution.

That’s not really a nerf

The give turn (especially the combo with Myst) is the Problem. Vengeance is totally fine.

5 Likes