New Update: Myst has survived!

LMFAOOO MYST DIDNT GET NERFED AND PERSEPHIA GOT BUFFED AGAIN

BEST UPDATE EVER

@Dev_VKC why can’t I pot Mantisword with epic potions?

1 Like

@Dev_VKC Did you get kidnapped and this is like a secret call for help? Like ignoring all the massive balance issues this game has at the moment and giving us the worst possible update is definitely a good way to get our attention.

10 Likes

It goes connection error whenever I try to use pots on mantis

1 Like

Trash update going to face the same pusi meta ,
Charge

2 Likes

From a personal perspective, I’m absolutely thrilled my team didn’t get nerfed. If I’m being unbiased, I think it’s safe to say that whatever the devs were smoking while making this update definitely isn’t legal in California

3 Likes

Poseidon/Myst remains untouched.
Nauti/Aura remains untouched.

LeGeNdArY mAnTiS

But at least they buffed Medbie.

2 Likes

Persephia after 2~3 kills for sure will start wiping all 4 mons
But imagine using persephia in AS PUSI + MYST META

On a different note, I like how we can sort through mons by their bonus. I’ll probably never actually use it, but cycling through all my +9 mythics and legendaries really is quite satisfying.

Tell me this is some kind of a joke. No way this would be an actual update

1 Like

By the way can someone post legendary Mantisword

1 Like

Well imagine all starters getting a legendary form , that would have been great .
Also i do think that mantis getting a legendary form of OOO is bad , honestly the other free legendary ( polymerization ) also has OOO it would have been great if they gave any other mons legendary form with a different moveset .

So many people here live or die by the PvP meta

1 Like

@NMEGaryOak

This was an unexpected change to his moveset

Don’t you worry, we don’t expect a single word of criticism from you. Now please explain to us why this update is great

5 Likes

The new moveset of mantisword

1 Like

The update is great, it’s just what people feel is missing from it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ayy we got a new OoO monster

On a further note: If the PvP meta is as awful as it is right now, simply touching the meta would already help. But basically 0 changes to the relevant monster give the impression that everything is fine which - with all due respect - definitely isn’t the case