Things I hate about neo

Hi all I’ve had a few drinks and wanted to list something’s about neo that I don’t like

Link Fire users why do you like Fire so much. Did you play pokemon with 6 fire mons lmaoooooo

People would rather complain abo it stun instead of doing something about it

Fortune shrine entitlement, it’s free be greatful for what you get

Dolphins are the least creative strategy in neo boom roasted

Why do people even care about the concept STier spam. What even makes something S Tier it’s just one guys opinion jeez try experimenting with your mons

9 Likes

I also hate the way the time works for IC and balancing trials, especially when there are good prizes

1 Like

Idk why I’ve played neo for so long tbt I need a new game at this point
Someone find me a game without Poseidon’s in it

1 Like

Ev

Lol does anyone play evertale anymore
Actual question

You literally say these while being sober/not having any drinks at all…

@NoelLemon2 someone reported me for BMing last season and as a result I couldn’t play pvp for the the first part of this PvP

Was it you you always have something mean to say to me

I’ve made similar threads while either incredibly sleep deprived or hopped up on sugar. I think the restriction list targets s tier spam way too much and should’ve focused more on the oppressive strats like myst

1 Like

Idk if you are memeing or this is you unironically being true… I don’t report anyone and I don’t even know how you would not be able to play for only part of the pvp because someone reported you. I literally play other gacha games and I also have my youtube channel to focus on. I don’t waste my time with being petty. If I ever was annoying to you guys before, I recommand you go back and check why I was. I only thought I was siding with people who I knew were being attacked unreasonably (Mr.x/Loki… etc).

I like truthful Gary more than sober Gary.

Didn’t they also target dolphins and nerf the other 2 meta FLs? They only left one meta FL which I had no idea it being this good which is myst. This restriction list hurt my teams too because all my good stun immune units are basicly in the restriction so I am weaker to stun than in any of the other pvp seasons.

anyone else hate ap and stun?

And i hate myself

1 Like

Drunk words are sober thoughts,

3 Likes

I hate the lack of personality or replayability most PvE events have.

None of them encourage you to try different playstyles each time you play them. They’re always the same with nothing to spice up things, nothing to give the events a fun twist, no connection with the Neo Monsters universe.

The only events I find actually enjoyable are Island Challenge (because the random drafts make it impossible to guarantee you can run the same strategy everytime, rather you have to adapt) and Mythic Colosseum (since it’s different mythics to for in your team everytime).

Also, I hate the lack of new story content. I LOVED it.
Online story ends on a very interesting note, with the showcase of Delugazar’s actual power and status as an eldritch singularity beyond space and time.

The story events periodically released are all super fun. Especially Showdown at Old Corrolan, Memoirs of the Grand Four and the MASTERPIECE that is A Stolen Event!.
Also, that event (can’t remember the name) with the forgotten side-character from the main story. That one was AMAZING fun.

7 Likes

See a therapist

Fun fact, if you separate the first 3 letters in therapist from the last 6 letters it creates an entirely different two word phrase.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

you mean this one dude??

2 Likes

I love the game so much and keeps me happy everyday i like the designs and it’s not like the other games neo monsters doesn’t have any ads that annoys you sometimes and it’s not p2w the game already improve so much that even f2w players are now can awaken some mythics but the things i don’t bit like is…

-the girls in the game… some of them have a great design but not in skills they were major because they are goddess but they are sometimes annoying not because of the skills again but the design like bruh… i can’t hurt a goddess cause that’s disrespectful(*insert crying noises).

Just kidding HAHA the things i don’t like about the game is some players that giving the game 1 star like bro… the game is best second the a.s and poison teams!!!.

Thanks!! Ironic name :joy:

1 Like