The Third Way

Yeah that most be some kind of bug because it makes no sense

Suit a mythic

Like others have said, I agree a time freeze buff would make stunning way too strong. It shuts down enough things already and Deathgazer is not broken at all any more. Gazer’s broken days were when you could use it with a TT monster to get an almost instant TT. Since TT cannot be used on the first turn that combo is gone. If something else arises then maybe it’s worth revisiting but Gazer is simply a strong monster that can situation-ally swing a match in the end-game.

1 Like

what about the active skill duel. It can be used while there is a time freeze on the field

It doesn’t directly give any monster a turn

btw why we talk about gazer? I think aurodragon and crazypenguinator is mooore OP,they are still top used until now.Why we not give them little nerf?

It applies overwatch though, which is normally disabled by time freeze

lol what

yes yes yes,they are brainless monster can change playstyle of game

Dude. Leo Cant use Inspire when there is a time freeze on the field. Why does that mythic able to use Duel to give 6 Monsters overwatch.

now penguinator is much easier to deal with than before and aurodragon usually isn’t that good you can just ignore it for a while and kill it when you get the chance.

Aurodragon is more annoying than OP, and Penguinator is strong, but fairly slow and can easily be worked around. They’re fine the way they are.

1 Like

I’m surprised moku hasn’t been brought up yet considering it’s so much better than penguinator in most situations.

1 Like

not that I want anything done to moku

I haven’t used Moku, so I could be wrong in my assumption, but it takes a fair amount of set up for it to get going, more so than Penguinator.

Just give reicarnation time restriction like fairydust lemon.its hard to kill him bcoz he doesn’t have skill like sleep ,poison,stun.only knockback can defeat him easily.

I am forget about moku,he is brainless monster too,mojimojiha is very annoying more then last resort or slayerbane all

Penguinator slow? Remember we have a ton of monster to make him get turn

I use it and I can say that sometimes it takes some skill to pull off a win when you have to kill off or summon some mons to get the order/lineup correct, but a lot of the time it’s more like
LUL 9k defense 4.3k hp, press button four kills ez win

1 Like

Yes I completely agree with this

1 Like

Yes this is a valuable point

1 Like

Yes me neither