The Semi-Rare Arkadions

Puffor and the Bonefish thingy are both found at the same spot north of Agramis on the beachy bit (Near Cherub) and Moji I’ve found one step down from Geat.

Got Puffor a few times in the same spot where frostjack is.

Blockadus (just north of Eldgard)

Tout is in the forest about 4-5 paces east of windon, Twiggy is in that forest as well

Scallotooth and Puffor (northwest of Windon)

Had subzerotops spawn one space above aurandal but it didn’t give me the option to catch it.

A gardal probably used a move to spawn it.

Nightfoal (south of Windon)

How rare is nilo? Because I’ve been searching in that spot for hours and came up with nothing

It shares the same spawn rate as Cherub, so if you worked for that, you have an idea haha.

Direct answer: Very rare.

Musharoo is in the southwest corner of the wasteland, a spot west of the bridge, not on it…

Is Cherub really that rare to find? and with a relatively high leveled team what is the capture rate?

It really is that rare

And maybe around 30% last time I tried at level 75

Cherub is a little [insert really unkind words]. It’s really weak but even with a strong team the best catch rate I can get on it (uninjured) is 38% (for the silver card). And with it being really weak, it’s almost impossible to weaken it without killing it. In four hours of grinding, I’ve seen four. Of those, I killed two, caught one, and had the other one kill itself (watch out for that move!!)

Metallo? Attempting to make an S Barricadus and I need an S metallo to evolve. what’s his spawn location so I can farm it for a few hours? :grin:

It is by the water north of Windon on the south bank of the gulf

could you screenshot by any chance? I don’t want to farm the wrong spot lol

I finally found one today and nearly killed it haha, took long enough.

can anyone get me a screenshot for the spot for metallo?

The only spot I’m aware of is in the Azid Ziggarat and I’ve only seen it once and that was mid to late beta