The Pokémon Thread

This thread is for all things Pokémon-Bragging, advice, random cool Poke-Facts, trading, FC adding, ect. I am a pretty exceptional team builder, if I do say so. Just tell me a tier, and a Pokémon you want it to be around. Also, if you need move sets, ect. I have lots of 6IVs as well, and a Adamant 6IV Ditto, so I can give you a 4-5IV breeject, for base material if anyone wishes. I know the pain of starting from the ground up.

I have a weedle with poison sting OOOOHHH!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I finished my living-Dex last week, if anyone need help to fill Pokedex and got the Shinycharm, ill help. If you are interested in trading shinys, pm me.

Not very current Pokemon in it but Pokemon emerald randomizer is very fun. random starters, random Pokemon in the grass your first encounter could be with a legendary or with a magicarp. I’d recommend a nuzlocke run with it.

Ah, I really want to do the randomizer. I can’t though, because don’t you need some special 80$ 3ds cartridge? I watch TyranitarTube play xP. And MaeRu7, congrats :smiley: I know how hard it is xD. The shiny that nearly killed me getting shiny dex was goodra. I really didn’t feel like breeding it so I asked around everywhere and no one seemed to have it.

Oh not for randomizer it’s not on 3ds. It’s a rom that you use with a gameboy emulator. Completely free. http://artemis251.fobby.net/downloads/emerald/ Also take note that EVERYTHING is random if you want it to be. Psychic flying goldeen with torrent? Sure why not.

Thx Kitty, yeah was pretty hard to get Porygon2, in the end i traded with myself with GTS and X and Alphasaphir ^^.

So i understand right, u have a living dex with shinies? :smiley: Is it complete? If yes, omg congrats!!

U should have asked me earlier :D, i love dragons, so i first caught all dragons in shiny, goodra too ^^ but i lost my patience a bit since i hunt shiny Ponita… (love the blue flames) 

Shiny ponyta is fab! I am super close to a living dex. I have most pokemon, so just say living because I have atleast 1 copy of everything and 2 copies of probably 97% of my pokemon :P. I’m just missing cottonee, misdreavus, and maybe 8 others

Almost got all 6 ivs on my eevee.
Also I have some shiny legendary and reg legendarys.

Nice Undead :smiley:

Thx but the last part was meant for trading purpose :smiley:

Oh… Well, I’m in no need of any shiny legends xP. Unless they are certified event ones.

I’ve bred approximately 150 duskull so far trying to get a shiny…

U use the Shiny Charm? Or doesnt it work for breeding? I dont know. Since i collected the Shiny Charm i didnt found one single Shiny… Atm i do AusLove Wondertrading on Twitch to get a few new ones :slight_smile: For the ones who dont know, its a twitch stream, where all viewers and the streamer press wondertrade at the same time, witch a lot of shinys… Collected about 30 in 2 Days. But its not the same as the ones you get on your own.

I love twitch giveaways/streams. I follow quite a few pokemon streamers that do that.

I maxed out the search level on the dexnav and didn’t find a single shiny Skarmory, then when I finally bred one I forgot to breed whirlwind onto it *facepalm*. Eventually I’ll get around to breeding a shiny one with the right moves but I’m too sick of seeing non-shiny Skarmory at the moment

Hi! I’d like to add more friends, so add my friend code! 2294 6886 0541

Hey, to add you as a friend we have to know ur Name too :slight_smile:

Add me as QueenMuser

Oh its in your signature… nvm, sorry for stupidity :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill add you and send my Infos in the evening.