The Dumbest Skill Ideas

I edited it a little :grin:

New ones:

-Enemy protect: protects enemies from own attacks.
-Venom lifeflip self (only usable at 100% hp)

New OP passives:

Cowardice: This monster instantly plans an exit when it sees a teammate defeated.

Softened Carapace: This monster takes 200% more damage

Auto protect minus : This monster deals extra damage to a teammate when itā€™s targeted by an enemy

3 Likes

Haha, this is very dumb

(Secret Skill)X Throw (50TU) : sacrifice the last 4 monsters in your team to sacrifice the last 4 Monsters of your opponent .
Balance break(1): TRANSFORM into a Auto Deity (mechanic)ā€¦and with 100% speed and get a turn without Chrono skill then use that secret Skill again.

1 Like

Incomplete Entrance: when this monster

Roaring Entrance: sets your deviceā€™s volume to max and plays Psycho Pass (earrape version)

Despacito Strike: left as demonstration

6 Likes

I think itā€™s the fuckest skill everā€¦cuz I hate the old fashioned Neo music

(Move) Stun Absorber Stun
Stuns an enemy with Stun Absorber

(Passive) Knocking Entrance
Once this monsters enters the field. The order of all Monsters in the Enemy and Yours will be shuffled

(Secret Skill) Distortion Zone can only activate after 5000 secs have passed
Poison becomes Sleep
Sleep becomes Poison
Death Sentence Heals the enemy
Purify kills all allies affected
Shield lowers the userā€™s defense by 50000%
Throw does no damage
Life flip is still Life Flip

(Effect) Underwatch
Instead of Having 0 secs when hit you now need to wait 500 secs.

(Passive) Sleep Converter
When you get hit while asleep you get 0 secs and still have the sleep effect

4 Likes

Sleep Converter is the most brilliant one

2 Likes

Make a toxic counter cuz Toxicity is insnae

Secret Skill: GARGANTUA PUNISHER
Final Phase , impact, Gargantua Punisher it sacrifices 3 tokens Monster from your team or in the battlefield then it Kills the rest of the enemy reinforcement (Can only be used if your enemy has 5 or less Monsters in the reinforcement)

1 Like

Stun Eater: wtf you canā€™t eat stun you imbecile

3 Likes

Wouldve been better if it only activates once your enemy has only 4 monsters xD

2 Likes

Why ask for a dumb move ? There is a dumb monster itself ingame !

That pass curse thing

2 Likes

Bundleblazer is A-Tier in PvP, humble yourself @Professor_Oak !

5 Likes

LMAO

2 Likes

You need to face this team of mine :wink:

1 Like

Woah, retreat with blacktitan, then bundleblazer enters with toxic presence, polaboss uses detox blast. Right?

You really like OoO with stratusstrike huh?

1 Like

OoO first, then Polaboss uses detox strike on the enemy awake or the thing that would counter OoO. I then charge crescendo and pass over Bundleblazer when I need to get stun protection. I then have all three crescendo legendaries which tear through a team while Bundleblazer is stuck in the enemy team for the rest of the battle. I try to keep my monsters poisoned if possible, so they donā€™t get caught by dreamy entrance.

It doesnā€™t always work, but itā€™s pretty brutal. If the FL gets countered then it goes into a Dusicyon mid-game which is always solid and a stun/poison end. Most bases are covered and this really heavily countered the thlug FLs. However, Glaciaron and Scarleguard are horrible counters to this team and both were very common in the FL when I was using this.

1 Like

Sry for necroing but how about instant 1sec novablast with a 400tu restriction.

3 Likes

Agreed but on Ankoudragon

3 Likes