The daily reward is flawed

Why would anyone log in daily when each friend point and silver reward is exactly the same for seven days in a row? Why would you not just skip a day after the third day for easy gems? I love everything about neo monsters,not hating,it just seems kind of backward to me. Any word on this?

Why would anyone log in daily when each friend point and silver reward is exactly the same for seven days in a row? Why would you not just skip a day after the third day for easy gems? I love everything about neo monsters,not hating,it just seems kind of backward to me. Any word on this?

omg never thought about that, does it even work? And yeah if it does work like that it is flawed greatly

I’ve missed a day. Stays right where it was. I don’t think it’s consecutive.

you cannot claim another reward if you haven’t claimed the ones before… if you skip day 4 you will still get the reward from day 4 when you log in…

Yeah daily rewards pretty much suck except for that gem.

They could do so much more with it… Bring in consecutive days for like a month and win a super epic. Throughout the month give out more gems, fruits, ingredients or even ‘monster parts’, so if you obtain enough of them you can combine them for an epic or super epic. Gold keys, silver keys, ticket boost whatever. You name it. Put it on there and make the players look forward for another day of logging into your game. As of now, daily rewards is just another anti-climax that pop-ups, making you hope for a cool event while you get 3k silver :’)…

ahah right, everytime I think a new event is coming up, instead i’m just getting my daily nothing xD

I’m pretty sure it’s in the list of things to update

The daily reward sucks though… those rewards other than the gem on day 3 make no different to most of the players that has been playing for a little while.